• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Re: Cheap on RHOBH.

While I do see that there is a gang up on Lisa mentality on RHOBH, it doesn't make me feel like Lisa is a light. I feel like Lisa holds a grudge like no other in the cast and it's hard to penetrate. She wears her s--t way better than Nene but it's still s--t. It feels like you're getting nowhere and never will. I loathed Kyle for a few seasons but what I enjoyed about her this past season is she showed an ability to move on. Kyle will always have an issue with Lisa - they're both very alpha. I don't dislike any of the women on RHOBH but the main storylines are s--t: everyone has a problem with Lisa leading to indignant Lisa, Brandi puts her foot in her mouth and somebody whines about it for at least half the season. If they could somehow shift the storylines. For that, I could live without Lisa AND BRANDI in the cast. I'd like them both to be in the cast but I have no interest in the storylines and their storylines dominate. The series feels to me like NJ felt to me the season before last.

• Members

I loved Kathy too - I'm on her side! :)

I really enjoyed Ladies of London. I love the dynamic of mixing the Americans with the Brits... and Americans having a very hard time being accepted by British elite. I've been to London so many times and I just adore that city, so this show is really close to my heart. British tabloids and the press are soooo shady and fierce when it comes to their reporting - it's amazing.

• Members

I loved the LOL premiere. I dozed off due to being tired from work and missed the last few minutes. Tried to watch it twice and dozed off again. LOL!!! But I loved how it was set up and being able to get into it more on a 2nd viewing. And the fact that WOW!!!! This women are some rich bitches. And their backgrounds I found so fascinating...especially, Annabelle aka the Juliet Landau lookalike. She has already been set up as a tragic figure and the fact that the persona that she has and everyone around her appear to go with as well is that she is a 'don't f*uck with me' woman.

I suspected I would like her.

But LOVE her. So sad.

• Members

NYC was awesome tonight. Trash and George are both unappealing to me but when George said he was going to lick his hand and put it on Ramona's vagina at her funeral I was disturbed. This man is sick and Aviva's psycho ass never takes him to task for it. Poor Cody I hope she doesnt really have this man's babies after he dies. No need in having those genes carry on anymore than they already have.

Grandpa Creep was also reaching accusing Trash of being a full out racist. Ignorant and impulsive? Sure and that behavior from her doesnt discriminate against any race.

The Drunk is a mess. I did feel bad for her since she's broke and the other ladies won so much money.

LuAnn is continuing to be entertaining and I loved how Heather refused to coddle the Drunk.

Edited by Eric83

• Members
Yes!

Honestly I feel a very similar way. When people only watch for one wife it's reflective much more on a bad story, not really the wives. BH has always had a problem of being false. They have all these issues they don't really discuss, a lot of the story is off screen, and what made me like Brandi was she brought it all up.

BH needs better stories. ATL two seasons ago was truly awful and boring and came back with the exact sane cast and was interesting and a great season. BH could do it, but these ladies need to actually have a story. People whine when reality shows create conflict and story, but it's needed.

And so much yes on that nene/Lisa comparison.