Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I thought that was what was best about her bc she truly was a walking train wreck. Kelly at the Season 3 reunion was probably my favorite moments from her. Total bizarre whackjob and the way the women reacted to her was priceless. She truly was in her own little world

• Members

I love Ramona, she reminds me of a real-life Lisa Miller Grimaldi.

I hate LuAnn trying to act classy and sophisticated and then releasing a trashy drag queen song. And then she becomes way to mean for my taste.

Kelly was gorgeous but had some serious issues. Never hated Jill and I couldn't stand Bethenny trying to act like Carrie Bradshaw and ordering skinnygirl drinks all the time.

Alex and Simon I always thought they were a lot of fun. At first they were the show's joke, then I grew to really like her.

How original, everyone hates Lisa again. She is so mean and scary and she can understand what we think. Oh please. They all look so stupid and jealous. And the scene from next week's episode with that freak Kingsley's pet talking to Ken like that made me furious. Kingsley should have stayed home; Kim needs some training in order to stop peeing and barking all the time.

Team Kenya all the way. Nene has been angry, jealous and violent for way too many years. Her constant talking about being rich is boring and almost sad. She has to realise that she is not the only one who can play these reality star tricks. I don't think that's the end of her, but she has been the most toxic Atlanta housewife for quite some time.

• Members

It is a very different show versus season 3. The feel of it is different. It doesn't start out with summertime in the Hamptons like previous years. If you liked Ramona, LuAnn, and/or Sonja, there's plenty of them in season 5, along with newbies Heather, Carole, and Aviva. The season starts off with a whimper but ends with a bang. It's one of those where just as it's getting good, the season is over. Mixed reviews of it, but I liked it (save for the first handful of episodes that were ho-hum).

• Members

As expected, Married To Medicine is going to be taking over Sundays starting April 6th. New season looks good. The two new girls look a bit basic in the group shot, but I'll give them a shot. I do kinda wish Kari were a full-time cast member, but it's nice we'll see her still.

BTW, I know this isn't an official Housewives show, but it IS a Housewives show and it's replacing RHOA, so it's relevant.

married-to-medicine-inline.jpg

Article on new season, plus trailer: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/married-to-medicine-season-2-welcomes-new-cast-members-lisa-nicole-cloud-and-dr-heavenly-kimes-trailer-2014192

• Members

This RHoA legal mess is getting shadier and shadier. Apollo is going to bring everybody down that he can. At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if Phaedra forgoes Reunion, citing preparation for this trial as an excuse. She might even say she can't be in the same room as Cynthia and Peter for legal reasons.

It's such a shame because RHoA has had one of its best seasons yet, but the momentum has built so fast that it has almost careened out of control. Obviously the pajama party was where everything went apeshit, but Apollo's legal issues (not to mention Nene's supposed "me or her" ultimatums) are such that I worry that RHoA is burning itself out and on the point of implosion. :( Reassure me, everybody!

• Members

I can see Phaedra pulling out, but I hope she doesn't because she has played an important enough part in the season. I will say though, that I want an epic reunion. I want the main 6 wives, then I want the husbands to come out, then I want all the supporting players (Malorie, Marlo, Mynique & GreaseMonkey). They need to do it in 3 parts, but I'd make each one an hour and a half.