Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow at Lisa acting like she isn't aware of what the ring was, then denying pointing out they don't match to Kyle. I loved Yolanda shutting her down when she was trying to get Carlton to confront Kyle. I did like her calling Kyle out on even bringing the ring out.

I do think Scheena is the real issue with Brandi about Lisa and I can't say I blame her.

Gigi looks 14.

The Yolanda/Davjd/Mohammed dynamic is great.

I think Yolanda is one of the best cast members on any housewives show ever actually. She's very blunt and honest yet has a lot of compassion. She comes off very real and despite her wealth and lemon tree garden is very relatable.

Very sad about Joyce's dad.

Lisa is that friend that claims she's over it and has forgotten the past but really she hasn't. If she and Kyle really are friends she should be able to discuss this with Kyle and not talk over her or dismiss her.

Ugh I hate myself for actually agreeing with Kyle throughout the entire episode.

I can't wait for next week. Exoteric for Kim vs Ken. She's mad he called her out when she tried to attack them for not coming to a graduation party. Move on.

• Members

Yolanda totally is on point and correct in this clip for next week. And as for Brandi, I do think she's overreacting however I think it's interesting Lisa claims she has called Brandi then when Brandi asks when she deflects and turns it around to ask Brandi when she last called her instead of answering.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-4/videos/is-lisa-brandi-s-friend-or-kyle-s

• Members

Damn this dinner party looks amazing. Ken needs to shut the !@#$%^&*] up to be honest. And Kyle was so correct when saying if this were reversed then Lisa would ask her point blank.

http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-beverly-hills/season-4/videos/kyle-wants-the-tabloid-truth-from-lisa?cid=related_sfv_OCT13_A

• Members

Oh please. Brandi bitching about Scheana is old. Build a bridge and get over that bish. If she wants to keep bringing up Scheana/that being why she hates Lisa then Lisa should bring up Cedric. Lisa didn't care for him and Brandi hasn't stop being friends with him. Get over the affair already because everyone else has.

Now the ring thing. Lisa was actually trying to mend fences and get Carlton to take the ring, but the sh#t was suspect. Why make up with her that night? Kyle is quick to call someone calculating when her mealy mouthed ass is the real culprit and manipulator. I can't wait till next season when Kim is gone, and Kyle is back to scraping for allies. Her and Yolanda still don't see eye to eye. Lisa could care less. Joyce is already starting to see how shady Kyle is, and Brandi is already tossing her "buddy" under the bus since their plan to bring Lisa down is flopping majorly with the audience.

Now that Kim has gotten the boot, Kyle will have no choice but kiss Lisa's ass next season b/c everyone will have washed their hands of her. Plus, the newer HWs will flock to Lisa (fan fave), and Lisa, being a smart cookie, will eagerly take them under her wing to build her army against Brandi, Kyle, and Yo. Calling it now. And I can't wait....

• Members

Yolanda, the real ice queen of Beverly Hills, is on point on the whole Lisa yo-yo thing with Kyle/Mauricio: so Kyle and Mauricio are suddenly peachy after all the insistence's that they weren't AND if there has been a realization that you were wrong about them why hasn't there been an effort to retract?

I do think Yolanda and Brandi are kind of nit-picking with Lisa though. Yes, Lisa likes you better when you're doing her bidding and not too much trouble - but it's not like she's malicious UNLESS you really get on her wrong side (Kyle last season). I think she can be malicious but I don't think she is malicious in general. I guess in both Yolanda and Brandi's cases the ladies considered her a closer friend than they feel she had been - not visiting a sick Yolanda, Sheana/VR decisions. I see how that can be annoying, but I don't get the intense desire to make her feel as bad as possible for being a "Hollywood friend." I get why Kyle or Kim (who Lisa really does talk down to a lot) would have the desire to show her as a "fraud," but not so much Yolanda and Brandi.

• Members

Did Cedric f--k Ken and help destroy Lisa's marriage which two young children were a part off? Get over it, my left butt cheek.

That said, I haven't seen Brandi bringing Cedric around Lisa period.

Lisa has no reason - beyond catering to her bosses for profit - to keep on bringing Scheana around to non-restaurant dinners and to try to get Brandi and Schea to have scenes together.

Also did Cedric and Brandi reunite since Cedric said this about their relationship in 2011?

***Earlier in Season 2, Cedric’s name came up when new cast member Brandi Glanville was introduced as a friend of his from their “old modeling days,” which made Lisa not like her.

"I met Brandi for the first time in January,” Cedric says. “Brandi made sure we got ‘caught’ by the press on our way out of the restaurant. She used me. She got what she wanted and then tossed me aside like yesterday’s news.”***

• Members

As I've stated before, Brandi needs to get the f*ck over it. Scheana was working for Lisa long before Gumby brought her dopey ass on the show and eating at SUR. Nobody is gonna hinder someone's livelyhood for some washed up, big mouth slore still yearning for a man that has moved on. All this energy towards FleaAnn and Scheana is stupid. She needs to direct that towards Eddie or go see a therapist.

• Members

Yeah I'm pretty sure they are not friends. Urgently or in recent times. Even if they are it's nowhere near comparable to Scheena. As we discussing with ATL I have no problem with friends being friends with someone their friends dislike. Except in an extreme distraction. And Scheena is an extreme situation. I think Brandi was as ok as one can be with her working for Lisa still. The issue seems to be more this season with Lisa pushing them to interact. Brandi interacted with her to start VPR, and that should have been the end of it. Not to mention this season it's clear Lisa has brought Scheena around a lot more in their non work life as well. But to bring her around Brandi and push Brandi to talk to her about marriage? Production or not I don't car it's a shitty thing to do.

The reason Lisa walks away when Yolanda is confronting her is because Lisa can't control the conversation. She can't flip get script and turn it all on Yolanda. Because Yolanda isn't a Brandi or Kyle. And Yolanda is totally in the right when saying if something happened to changed Lisa's opinion of Kyle and M after crucifying them publicly and to her friends. I think her asking Lisa if they are real friends or Hollywood friends is more than warranted and it's it appears that Lisa brushes it off and then leaves as opposed to giving an answer.

Don't even get me started on how men is talking to the ladies. Esp Yolanda.