Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Does Kim truly not understand the concept of an RSVP? If someone RSVP's you a No, that's all there is to it. They don't owe you an explanation and they certainly don't have to defend themselves against your attacks at their own home. I'm dying for her to be gone.

I liked that in Yolanda's absence, Carlton literally came in and slayed Joyce with one line that left the bitch rambling for five minutes.

I'm so sick of hearing the word bullied on the Housewives. These bitches get paid to be catty towards each other, that is certainly not bullying.

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

She was out of it during last year's Paris trip, really out of it. And that is shocking about the crew finding her passed out, cold and naked from the waist down. I hope nothing truly awful happened to her (quite apart from falling off the wagon and passing out, of course).

Sobriety is a long, arduous journey littered with "two steps forward, one step back" setbacks. I always thought her immediate sobriety after Season 2 (and the fact that she and Kyle refuse to admit that any other substances apart from alcohol are involved) was very quick, neat and pat when struggling with addiction rarely is those things.

Edited by Cat

• Members

I can't stand stupid Kim trying to start a feud with Lisa in order to have a story other than Kingsley. Brandi is royalty compared to that wacko, who doesn't seem that sober to me.

I hate her talking heads and watching the Richards trying to act like teenagers all the time.

Joyce uses the words bully and racist all the time in order to gain sympathy. A lot of people do that. When someone doesn't like you it doesn't make them a racist. For someone so sensitive with these things she should reconsider her "you can never be too young or too skinny" talk.

I like Carlton as part of the group, I think Kim should be fired before any other housewife. I'd rather see Adrienne or Camille back.

• Members
Exactly. To all three points.

RSVP no and that's it.

Joyce is basic. She came off well going against Brandi cuz Brandi flys off the handle. She couldn't deal with someone like carlton who doesn't.

And he's! Joyce is NOT being bullied. At all. It's a pathetic attempt at using a buzz word for sympathy and story.

• Members
honestly as much as I dislike her, Brandi vs Joyce is the only thing happening on this season so far. Lisa's always entertaining but the other women aren't bringing it. Yolanda is better when she's at home crafting but that doesn't get much focus. Kim has a story about a dog, Kyle is playing it too safe and Carlton's material doesn't belong on this show. Joyce and Brandi are what are giving people a reason to talk

• Members

Well wait...people have actually believed Kim is sober? Really? As far as I can tell she is functioning a lot better, but sober? Nah. I never bought it, particularly in regard to pills.

Lisa is entertaining and provides balance against the trashy drama because she is good humoured and glamorous.

Good point, JackPeyton, about Joyce only being able to handle Brandi because she flies off the handle. Someone controlled, like Carlton, vanquished her in under 5 minutes.

I really hope they fire Kim. She is such a waste of screentime, and Kyle should go with her. Camille repaired her image but she still brought some heat. "We don't say he hits you, but now we've said it!"...that was epic.

And they should rehire Taylor. New bride, new life, she is a helluva lot more relevant than half the cast.

• Members

No, it was in Season 2.

Lisa had a tea party for the ladies, and Taylor was pissed at Lisa because of what she felt was her condescending attitude. Personally, I think it's because Lisa wasn't always kissing TayShanna's ass, telling her how much she adored her, that she was her BFF (which seems to be par the course for the merest acquaintances in Beverly Hills).

Anyhoo, TayShanna went off on Lisa about it and Lisa just sat there and let her talk herself out. But she just kept on rolling and her accusations got wilder and wilder until Camille told her "Be careful what you say, Taylor." But no, Taylor was all worked up and emotional, until Camille really shut her down with "We don't say he hits you..." And Taylor's horrible secret was exposed.

Taylor stormed out, and later she and Russell tried to sue Camille in order to intimidate her. Crazy [!@#$%^&*] -- and it was all real.

Edited by Cat

• Members

ETA: If I remember correctly, Taylor accused Lisa of selling stories about her to the press. Obviously Russell and Taylor were presenting a picture perfect image of their marriage in public. Lisa denied it but Taylor kept pressing until Camille told her to cool it.