Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

These ladies would have pissed me off too if I were Kenya or Nene. Granted it was Nene's event and Kenya was a little too over the top (okay way over the top) but I'd be pissed as hell if I was waiting for your lazy butt to arrive for THREE WHOLE DAMN HOURS.

They should thank Jesus that Nene didn't flip out on them. LMAO at her making fun of Porsha tho. That alone made the episode.

Mama Joyce & Phaedra....PRICELESS. This woman is so terrifying its hilarious. Loved Aiden's little bit with Apollo and his non-reaction to Evil Witch. I feel like reunion this season is going to be EPIC. The amount of insults/digs that these girls are throwing at each other in the voice overs is just too much and someone is bound to take offense and bring it up.

• Members

The nerve of Kandi and Phaedra to show up late as all hell and be so unapologetic. I can't with Kandi talking about she had to stop at Chick Fil A and Phaedra saying she has a newborn. That doesn't make her time more valuable than anyone else's. I would have waited one hour and headed right on to Savannah. Cynthia, Phaedra, Porsha and Kandi would have got their asses LEFT!

• Members

First of all, I'm shocked that Kandi even announced on TV she ate at Chick-fil-a. I would've said nothing seeing as 1). That's a touchy subject to many 2). She's on Bravo, which is the one of pro-gayest channels on TV.

Overall, I was Team Kenya. I would've lost it too. Being a Georgian and knowing the heat and bugs firsthand, I would've went off waiting on them heifers.

• Members

This week is the type of Kenya I liked. I thought this episode was excellent and next week looks great. I guess they're finally kicking things into high gear. They needed a new housewife and Mynique is fitting in perfectly. She's beautiful, like a feminine Sheree and a total mess. I can't wait to see Porsha, Kandi and Phaedra drag her ass. Also can't wait for Porsha next week after the "Underground Railroad" preview on Bravotv.com. She is SO dumb lol.

Kenya was also in top form!! I loved her comment about how she wanted to kick up her ashy feet and relax. She was PERFECT. I also loved her nagging Kandi.