Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bethenny averaged 1.8 for the season, Kim 1.6 and Nene 1.4 prior to the wedding episode, which boosted it to 1.5. When you look at the fact that Tamra had similar ratings to Nene's spin-off, I do think that is odd. With the power of RHOA Nene should've been pulling in over 2 million per episode.

• Members

I just dont see a couple thousand difference as that big of a deal. Bethenny's show had RHONY as a lead-in didnt it?

Anywho I feel like most prefer to watch the women as a group than individually. I never really watch the spinoffs. I think Phaedra has one coming up and it will bomb similarly to Kandi's show. Caroline's show won't do well either.

• Members

I agree with an earlier comment that NeNe's talking heads in IDON were getting to be too much. WAY too many silly faces. I don't think I laughed once.

Listen, I love me some NeNe Leakes. But I also know that her over-the-top personality is basically schtick. It will eventually grow old and wear thin. I used to laugh my ass off with her, all through season 4 and when she was on Celebrity Apprentice. But this whole "I'm rich" hoopla is making her head swell. I hope she comes back down to planet Earth for season 6 and gets into shouting matches again. She doesn't have to regress and be a loudmouth borderline-bully, but at least don't act like she's better than everyone else.

A lot of Bravo shows are currently in a slump. Watch What Happens Live never reaches the 1 million mark anymore, not even on Sundays. Hopefully ATL and Beverly Hills will liven things up.

• Members

This. I'm not gonna lie, I'm mostly hating because Nene is being a hater right now. It's just so annoying seeing her act like she's the queen of the world and then she treats her "friends" a certain way, but if they do the same there is a problem. She is NOT more special than anybody else. Just because of her success doesn't mean they have to bow down to her in order to be her friend. I prefer Hater Nene though, so I am looking forward to this season. I hope these girls drive her ass nuts lol.

• Members

Where can I get the John Rich "Lea Black" song? ITunes?

Lisa wins the first half of the episode for sure- "Who has a wedding on a THURSDAY anyway?" No doubt! Joanna is batsh!t crazy! Yowzas!

This whole Adriana/Lea feud is old- glad they seem to be dropping it.

Didn't miss Marysol one bit this week.

Looking forward to Alexia vs Lisa on Sunday!!!

• Members

I think Alexia and Joanna look terrible. Marysol looks flawless, as do Lea and Adriana. Lisa has no personal style so her look doesn't surprise me. She never looks bad, just basic. Marysol's hair is also perfect. She looks so much better than her season 3 talking heads.

• Members

I was thinking…If you guys were on a housewives show, what would your tagline be? I narrowed mine down to two...

"There are a lot of people who don't like me, but odds are I didn't like them first"

OR

"I've climbed my way to the top, and none of these haters are going to bring me back down."

• Members

Joanna's hair is tragic but man Marysol is bringing it! Her stylist deserved a good bonus for that.

tumblr_mvhnmnCSAw1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Lisa needs to back off. I don't think she needs to always play peace maker. Joanna was a bit too turned up though and she needed to calm down. I loved their friendship so its sad seeing them break up and in such a trivial way as well. Joanna owed her an apology and Im glad she gave it. Really glad the promos made it seem worse than it would actually be, but Im not too optimistic after seeing next week's preview

tumblr_mvhzk2elLR1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

People keep coming at Lea about having work done? Maybe I might be blind but she doesn't look like she's done anything to her face. LMAO when she said this

8OxioiA.jpg

KARENT! Was not expecting her. She actually got to speak this time. Oh how I missed her.

tumblr_mvi00e6AN01sa4cmlo1_500.gif

Other franchises have fruits. These bitches have MONEY!

Its 2013. Lots of people have weddings on weekdays now. Its way too expensive on the weekends especially if you don't book far I advance (a lot of venues are reserved months or even well over a year ahead of time). Thursday wedding is cheaper and less likely to be booked.

IA on the feud. I cant believe we are still talking about it.

NJ

Its been revealed that Dina is returning bc she wants financial independence from her husband: http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/10/housewife-dina-manzo-returned-new-jersey-wants-financial-independence-cheating-husband/

Edited by Cheap21