Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

The usual rumors have already started. Rumors are Alexis hasn't been asked back since she only did this season when Heather's friend backed out at last minute and Gretchen due to producers thinking she's boring. Only time will tell but I've felt their times as housewives were over at end of this season anyway.

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I would looove for Gretchen to go as that's the only way OC will ever move past the same two storylines: her cheating on Jeff and Slave being a douche.

Alexis has no purpose. She was more likeable this season but completely irrelevant. Let her leave on a high note.

And hell no to Peggy returning. She added nothing.

• Members

I think Gretchen/Alexis leaving would open up the OC, because I was starting to get a Jersey vibe when watching this season. It hasn't fully become a Jersey clone (i.e. stagnant stories, rehashing,e tc).. but its getting close. One of the main reasons the OC lasted for 8 seasons is because of the constant cast turnover. If the original 5 housewives stayed on, then I doubt very much the show would be possibly renewed for a 9th season..imho.

• Members

Well Peggy stated around the reunion airing that Bravo has been reaching out to bring her back. Plus, she only talks to Gretchen & had a fallout with Tamra via twitter some time ago. Anyone all about bring down that mealy-mouth broad is all right with me.

In good news, my boo, Ana of RHOM is engaged. She'll reveal the ring on The View, which she's co-hosting again I think the 27th.

• Members

I thought Tamra's OC wedding was a nice addition to the OC season and liked how they included all the current wives at the end.

I think NeNe's premiere episode was ho-hum but not a total bore. The upcoming episodes look juicy and dramatic with all the bridesmaids and whatnot. I still feel her hair is hit or miss.

I'm looking forward to Beverly Hills but I fear we're going to enter ugly territory. What's weird is that I still feel like we could get some mileage with the original ladies still in tact (with Taylor a friend and Adrienne a Faye-like instigator). No Camille. Sigh.

That one new lady looks like she was left out on the barbecue too long. Yikes. Is it years of excessive tanning? Or is she just dark-skinned with TERRIBLE make-up?

New Jersey... Sigh. Who CARES if Teresa wanted to "bring Melissa down"? Melissa did it first! When is someone going to call out this bitch on her hypocrisy? (Reunion!) what's good for the goose is good for the gander...

Next week does look interesting though.

Sigh... So NYC is a total no-show for all of 2013? I think they were last on in October 2012.

'Sigh, sigh, sigh.' Oops I sound like a defeated head writer being quoted by Soap Opera Digest :)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I read an article that The View wants their final slot to be filled by a latina. Considering this is the second time Ana is appearing, without RHOM to promote, I'd say she obviously has a good shot at getting that position. Why else would they have her back on? I wish her luck!