Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I saw OC and Gretchen came across so ugly. This last episode was such a turnoff. She was being so crass and crude in her talking heads about Vickie and it wasn't funny. The way she was talking just made her come across looking bad

Lauri...never cared for her but don't like her now. Its obvious the ONLY reason she is back is to get revenge on Vickie. My jaw dropped with the claims she was making. She knows what she's doing. She wants to publicly expose Vickie and she's using the RH platform to do so. Too messy and not someone you can trust

• Members

I can't feel sorry for Vicki. She's gone out of her way to attack and judge everyone while pretending to be perfect. She deserves this, and more.

And again, I really like her actually. But she's not an innocent victim here. You get what you put out there.

• Members

Just realized its Roman from Miami.....hawt

Watching New Jersey....sad how Gia is starting to get dragged into the family drama.

I'm so over Joe Gorga. His little digs at Teresa while he and Melissa were at Caroline's "rental" was pathetic. But at the same time Tre took her digs at her regarding the apology.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Slice TV has pressed the pause button on the reality show the Real Housewives of Vancouver (RHOV).

With two seasons under its belt the show that followed around Ronnie Negus, Mary Zilba, Ioulia Reynolds, Jody Claman, Robin Reichman and Amanda Reynolds Hansen as they dined, dished and dissed each other has been put “on hold,” a network boss said on Wednesday.

Barbara Williams, SVP of Content for Shaw Media, made the announcement Wednesday during the network’s annual Upfront presentation in Toronto.

“After two successful seasons of The Real Housewives of Vancouver, Shaw Media will be putting production of a third season on hold while we sample new programming on Slice. Slice will remain the exclusive home of The Real Housewives franchise and it continues to be an important part of our schedule,” said Williams via a statement.

Sources connected to the production said the Housewives were told a month ago that it was on hold, but seemed to think it would be back next year.

When season two ended a couple of months ago it appeared all the women except Negus were up for a season three. Negus on the other hand hinted heavily (insert pretty much said flat out) that she was done with the show and would not be returning.

When contacted via text and asked about the news Negus, who was in Milan, said: “I’m crying in my soup.”

She then later added that she would make an official statement on Thursday?

Not surprisingly Zilba when contacted said she had been gagged by the network and couldn’t comment.

Source

• Members

RealityTea is simply taking the Shaw statement in an opposite direction to JackPeyton's stance. It definitely needs fixing and it definitely isn't filming this summer when it has the last two seasons, but it was a big hit for Slice and most importantly, it fulfilled Canadian content requirements for the channel while also being a hit. In Canada, there are a certain number of prime time hours that have to be dedicated to Canadian programming in order for a station or network to maintain its license.

I wouldn't count RHOV out completely, but it won't be back for the foreseeable future.

Edited by DaytimeFan

• Members

Well, they covered the entire Greater Vancouver region through the two seasons, so it's either Van or they'll move the show to Toronto, which wouldn't surprise me. There's plenty of famewhore social climbers in Toronto.

The thing with Vancouver is that, in terms of social life, it's a small town, everyone knows everyone and I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if the producers can't find anyone in the city to appear.

Edited by DaytimeFan