Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I don't know how anybody could skip any episode of season 3. It was truly flawless. One of the best seasons in Housewives history.

My ranking for favorites would probably be...

1. RHONY S3

2. RHOA S1

3. RHOBH S2

4. RHODC

5. RHOA S4

• Members

LOL...you lost me when you put boring DC in a ranking of top 5

Anyways Im onto episode 9 now of NYC (didn't skip it) but my opinion of Jill still remains. Cant believe she lasted another season after this as she didn't improve. I remember loving the friendship between Bethenny and Alex develop and grow strong as well as Alex coming out of her shell. Those two positive things are keeping me going at this. The negativity at times is just too much. I think this season had a good balance but it really did straddle that line.

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LOL DC was a classic season IMO. I wish we could've seen how it would've been without the white house crashing. I think it would've had more momentum as we know they filmed a lot of stuff after that incident, but since that had to be the cliffhanger we got a chopped up season. Had they left that in the middle of the season, then had the fallout plus all the drama with Erika and Cat (which really happened after the White House dinner), you would've had a crazy exciting season. I still ride with these ladies lol.

Jill is a dumb hoe and this is what she gets for being so controling and trying to create her storyline. She rode that one story for too long and there was no way for her to recover. Season 4 is when she really destroyed herself IMO. I found both her and LuAnn just unbelievable that season. This is why I can't get over Alex's exit. The women treated her so poorly and I think she handled herself as best as possible, so I'm not sure why she was fired. I feel like she brought a lot to the table in terms of story and deserved to still be there.

• Members

You'll be glad you stuck it through when you see Jill's hypocritical ass taken down at the reunion. It's sad how she tried to ostracize Bethenny that season, but Bethenny stays strong and has the last laugh.

I'm currently watching season 2 and have just one episode left before the reunion and I'm surprised that Alex still doesn't really have any friends other than an acquaintance with Bethenny with the Skinnygirl logo, as well as peace with Jill (ironically). And I'm honestly surprised Bravo kept Kelly for more than one season. UGH! She is so aggravating to watch; not enjoyable at all. (I know I've complained about her before, but that was in regards to season 3). From the way she acted at the charity meeting to that crazy ass confrontation with Bethenny (Kelly's crazed laughing and fidgety dimeanor should've been the 1st sign to producers that this chick is unbalanced) to the 2nd confrontation at Jill's house (which Jill arranged... Didn't Ramona arrange the same set-up with her and Bethenny that Jill was pissed about? Hypocrite...) where Kelly could barely remember what she said to Bethenny the first time around. Kelly was just a waste of time. Once I was into about the 5th episode of season 2 they started including her in things, but they really could've done without her and just left it as the original 5 for season 2.

• Members

Season 3 was a good reboot, but I found Nene to be too dark for me to name it a favorite. Season 4 wins for me because you have....

- Marlo Hampton.

- Sheree's FABULOUS downfall! I know she wouldn't want this listed as a highlight, but she was riveting from beginning to end of this season. It's rare you see such a breakdown and for such a horrible person it was just FABULOUS to watch!

- I loved everything Kim this season. Her family has always been interesting to me and Kroy adds another strong dynamic. I would never watch her spin-off, but on the show it works. I also think season 5 wasn't as good due to her exit.

- Black baby gate.

- Kandi and Cynthia actually had storylines (interesting ones at that!)

- And most importantly, the best 3 part reunion in Real Housewives history. It was HILARIOUS from beginning to end. I have never seen Nene so pressed in my life. The face she gave Sheree when she mentioned Bryce was hilarious. Like fricking King Kong. Then Marlo had everyone wanting to beat her ass. I feel this is the only reunion where EVERY housewife played a major part, which IMO is the result of a truly successful season. The season 5 reunion highlighted how boring the season was, because you had such little interaction between most of the housewives. It was basically Kenya, Porsha and Phaedra's season and they are all too boring and B-list to carry this show IMO.

• Members

Definitely like your points Chris B... mmmmm pressed or pissed? I thought she was very much in the right with her feelings for that. Esp. her lame comebacks or attempts to try and handle the situation and Nene schooled her on it. There's but so much you can do as a parent --- my ex's mom is dealing with that now. I think she's a wonderful mom, and has taught her kids right from wrong from jump but the life her child wants to live now is not something she would have picked for him and she can't walk this road of life with him... but enough of that. Still great points Chris B.

LOL I always remind people that I liked Cynthia from jump, she was just refreshing to me and I do love how she's come more and more out of her shell with each season.

• Members

You weren't alone. I like Cynthia too from jump. She's a classic beauty, so of course she doesn't need to say anything. And I've always said/felt that her personality isn't as over powering/domineering as the other ladies, which is a good thing IRL. That doesn't mean she's spineless. I feel like these shows need one sane (or boring to other people) person on the cast to balance out the crazy b/c everyone on these shows nowadays are trying to be the crazy/boss b*tch one in hopes of reaching Nene, Teresa, or Kenya status.

• Members

Wow, just finished watching the entire NYC season 3 (well I still have the last two parts of the reunion to go). Cant believe I did that! This was the first RH season I did a marathon for like this. I think next I might go to ATL S2.

Bethenny was such a great housewife. She was like the Carrie Bradshaw of the group and brought in a much need perspective as the single, independent woman, trying to make it in NYC. She had great energy but one thing I missed about her was her talking heads as she was hilarious and provided great commentary to everything

Kelly....that bitch is delusional. I had problems with her picking fights with Bethenny on Scary Island and acting like a victim. I cant believe she laid up in her bed crying bc Bethenny gave her a gift bag of Bethenney centric products. WTF cries over that stuff? Then saying she was having nightmares about being murdered by her....WHAT!? I have no idea why she went there when she wasn't even friends with any of the women. With no Jill or LuAnn to back her up, that was just foolish on her part.

LMAO at Jill showing up and getting thrown out. That was too lovely. Alex was a bit over the top though having an anxiety attack just bc Jill showed up.

Speaking of Alex, loved again how she found her voice, became opinionated and had no qualms about letting people know exactly how she felt. You know she sort of reminded me a bit of Cynthia Bailey from the most recent season of ATL in that regard, but I think S4 Alex is more in line with that as she doesn't have Bethenney around much like Cynthia barely had Nene around her. Line of the season had to be her "You are in HS and while you are in HS, I am in Brooklyn...." to Jill

One thing I like about Ramona is that she doesn't carry grudges. She may be awful to you one day, but she gets over it and she doesn't dwell too much on the past. The other ladies would do well to be like her.

LuAnn dated this one guy Cort and one of the ladies said "her guy is gay" and I was like I was thinking the same thing! Oh and who told that heffa she could sing? She is awful! That guy she worked with compared her to Madonna and Fergie. Huh?

Kind of forgot Sonja joined the cast so early. She only spent 2 episodes as a friend before being bumped up to main roster/ I think casting Sonja was genius as they knew Bethenny was leaving so this made the transition smoother so the next season didn't feel like it had drastic casting changes. She was able to jump right into it in season 4 without wasting so much time introducing her to the audience and group.

That Jennifer chick was barely a friend and it was easy to forget she was even there. She stayed out of the drama and she seemed more like a fan hired to observe the show.

Overall good season. What I liked here was that ALL the housewives contributed. With 7 women, usually now 1-3 of them appear pointless and don't really add much value but I thought each woman added something and none of them were filler. This was definetly NYC's peak season and its gone downhill from here

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

The Jennifer thing was weird, because initially she was on the website and was reported as a new housewife when the season first started airing. I remember everybody, including Jennifer being confused when the show aired. She said that she filmed 3 full months with the other ladies, which is why you randomly see her here and there. I wish they'd used more of her stuff on the Bravotv.com extras.