Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

OC

Oh man the conclusion to the dinner on OC was everything! This was almost on the level of dinner party from hell, but nowhere near as long or meaty

Lydia...I really came to like her this episode. I liked that she saw through Alexis BS and called her out on it but did it in a way that wasn't confrontational.

tumblr_inline_mm3j49G5y71qz4rgp.gif

Tamra...bitch was absolutely crazy. She needed to get off her high horse. I like her and was on her side but she needed to tone it down

Alexis, STFU. WHY is she hanging with this group if she dislikes them and feels they dislike her. I liked Gretchen's point about her not being 4 bc she is an adult and no one is forcing her around them. I had to roll my eyes when she made that comment about needing to go home and slit her wrists in order for people to see that she is being bullied. She's such a damn victim

We never saw the psychic. Im guessing she will be in the Lost Footage episode

Vicki doesn't agree with what Tamra did to Slade? She hates Slade and was WORST than Tamra! Tamra eventually made peace with him and it killed Vicki that she did

Vicki's younger sister looks just like her but she looks better bc she ddint touch her face. She doesn't know where her son lives? Wow, he must really not want her around. I think she should know at least for emergency situations. BTW, he's grown up to be quite a good looking man

** NEW FRANCHISE ALERT **

RH is coming to Australia! RH of Melbourne is in the works: http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/television/real-housewives-to-film-in-melbourne-report/story-e6frfmyi-1226631410677

ATL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gh028k5kFHE&feature=player_embedded

This is hilarious...lol "Sheree. I literally had to give you a ride here" :lol:

BH

I just read that Marissa wasn't asked back for season 4. Sad bc I liked her

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

My Dear Ramona having a sit down with "The Countess" and proceeding to reject her music video invitation and absolutely annihilate her parenting skills? PRICELESS

Score 1 for Miss Singer

And she got in some digs about her ex husband cheating on Luanna left and right lmao. Now if only Alex could slay this monster fake wannabe lady who has NO CLASS.

• Members

Well, damn. The irony is -- I think Porsha was on her way out until her epic "As God is mah witness" speech at the end of Reunion. And then she was back on the cast list. The divorce was the cherry on top for Bravo. Interesting that the source also claims that Nene's divorce from Greg was fake; I was inclined to believe it was real (they at the very least were separated).

• Members

Melissa has also filmed a one-on-one special with Andy. This one and the one w/ Teresa must be airing on the Sunday nights leading up to RHONJ's return.

Apparently Nene divorced him so her assets wouldn't be seized because he had tax creditors (?) coming after him or something like that.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

This is why I always don't like to call these shows reality shows because the truth is much more interesting then the manufactured crap they come up with on the show.

I rewatched the last episode of OC, and I could hear Lydia telling Alexis over and over that she signed up for this.. so I'm guessing Lydia didn't get the memo of not breaking the 4th wall if I heard what she is saying correctly.

Her reactions seemed too genuine to be fake, and as I read before, her never watching the past season until mid-way through filming certainly confirms that she really had no idea what she was walking into.

Didn't Yolanda also mention that she didn't really watch the BH show that much before she came on? I know she said she regretted not knowing the layout, but I think that makes it somewhat more natural and less fake... imho.

• Members

RHONJ trailer: http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/real-housewives-of-new-jersey-season-5-trailer-teresa-giudice-and-melissa-gorgas-husbands-brawl-at-family-event-201335

I know everyone will probably rave about it, but I don't see the appeal. I had hoped for a change, but this looks like the same ole same ole. This is a show that needed new cast members so there could be a new focus, but this Teresa/Melissa feud is just old now. I'll probably tune in for the beginning, but I doubt I'll stick around if it ends up being as repetitive as it looks.

• Members

SMH. Let me start bracing myself for another season of this madness.

Yeah, it didn't even have to be drastic. I could have tooken Kathy being shown the door, and 2 new housewives with no pre-existing connections to the other ladies. The family angle has become too toxic.

• Members

"Im Melissa. Im going on the pole" :lol: LMAO! That was the best scene from that trailer

I cant believe they showed the Joes fighting. The franchise always shyed away from showing physical violence and would usually edit that stuff out and only have people talk about it after the fact

Honestly though I like the trailer. It did seem to have a different vibe than last season and the focus, at least from the editing wasn't about everyone vs Teresa and the Teresa/Melissa feud wasn't even highly emphasized. Im interested in seeing what goes down with Caroline and Melissa as hopefully this is the season where Melissa is exposed for being the phony that she is