Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Oh my goodness... LOL

Cat, your summary of BH's episode last week just reminds me why this franchise is the best. There is literally something juicy nearly every week! Can't even say that about ATL these days. (Or Jersey)

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well she doesn't own being black but she's owning her role as a villian. She isn't playing victim and act all innocent and naive like her friends. She goes in guns blazing and makes no apologies nor excuses for it. She's a bitch and doesn't try and act like she isn't

• Members

I think last season was much better than this one. This season didn't have many memorable moments and it always felt like we were waiting for it to pick up momentum. As much as I enjoyed Kenya, it was obvious she was playing for the cameras, which was annoying. I understand Sheree needed to go, but she went out with a bang IMO, including that fabulous reunion.

• Members
She does make excusus for it. She doesn't see herself as out of line or being a bitch. She acts like she is just and doing the right thing. Thats not owning being a bitch. She's delusional. And completely phony and desperate to be a wife. Has it been confirmed she wasn't even invited to the reunion?

• Members

Agreed. Well, if you want to consider the fight with Marlo a bang... We need someone to post a couple gifs of their fight with the hand gestures, LOL.

Afterward, she went out like a total punk trying to stir up drama with Black Babygate. In the end at the reunion, the only one saying "but it sounds racist!" was her. Nobody else agreed.

• Members

When I say Sheree went out with a bang, I mean that she was still providing unforgettable moments in RHOA history. The fight with Nene that opened the season, the RIDICULOUS Chateau Sheree mess which STILL is spawning parody videos, the epic reunion performance where everybody laid into her, her son sleeping on the air mattress, the fight with Bob, Marlo, etc. Yes she was pathetic, but that stuff was great tv. These season we have all the women on the sidelines treading water. Nene for example has been absolutely useless. The chemistry isn't there with the current cast. As soon as Kim left it went downhill.

• Members

Yeah, I'm already starting to see that. I finished the first disc. I'll get more soon. I can already see the start of the Nene/Kim feud. The feud feels kind of fake, so far (with Kim suddenly BFF with Sheree to cause drama), and the friendship seems far more genuine, but clearly this changes.

I like DeShawn's party story, I prefer this slow-builder to endless hysteria and staged screamfests, but I had to skip anything with Eddie Long. That seemed to go on forever in the episode. No interest in seeing him.

I hadn't expected that whole serious story about Nene's father. I couldn't tell how staged the psychic scenes were but that whole story felt very "real" for modern day reality storytelling.

Kim constantly dogging that poor guy who wrote songs for her...bleh. It's interesting to watch her (although the kid party was boring), but she gives off such a skeevy vibe. I guess you could say they all do, but in the first season, they generally don't. Not so far, at least.

Lisa's husband is gorgeous. They make a gorgeous couple. They seem very natural together and for the camera. I was endlessly amused at how their silly little back and forth session between the guys and gals suddenly became about Sheree putting herself in a 1978 Jill Clayburgh film. Sheree is this weird falling star presence, like a more sophisticated Little Edie or Norma Desmond, combined. It's fascinating to watch, because it's all so calculated.