Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Well the change happened in Season 4 really..Once Gretchen came on, the show truly changed and never really went back to the way it was. Tamra and Viki were ridiculously jealous of Gretchen back then and that's when all the ugliness started.

Edited by Antoyne

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I agree. I don't totally dislike Kim, but I do completely agree at how hypocritical she was in Season 4, and how she pretended like the past 3 seasons that we, the viewing public saw, didn't happen. And saying she paid for everything she owns. Yeah, she's fake as hell. But she's still one of the faces of Atlanta Housewives. I wouldn't mind seeing her next season in hopes of her getting called out on her hypocrisy and lies. But it'd also be really forced seeing them all have to hang out with her. Oh well.

• Members

I'm obsessed with the Atlanta show. I'm on episode 8 of season 2 and Kandi is a freaking musical genius! Anyone who could take that original "Don't Be Tardy" song into something commands my respect. Hell, anyone who could make Kim sound decent is just all kinds of amazing. Plus Kandi was so nice and supportive. I don't know if Kim really cheated her, but if so, she should be ashamed. Kandi just made Kim's dream come true and held her hand while doing it. I was happy for Kim getting her moment. I just wish I didn't know this was going to end in a law suit.

• Members

#RHOA reunion show is a must see. Don't come for me unless I send for you!

All I can say is that RHOA reunion was many thingsY'all are so not ready I promise u@NeNeLeakes @BravoAndy @Bravotv

RT@Whala_Magic @PhaedraParks #RHOA Im sure it was full of fakeness & drama. A live Movie-Lol GOOD MORNING!◀How did you know;-) A BLOCKBUSTER

NeNe, Kandi, and Porsha haven't tweeted anything. Ugh I was counting on my girl NeNe to spill some tea.

LOL... I think Season 3 may be my favorite season. I think it's the only time NeNe, Kim, and Sheree all got along, Phaedra was funny back then, and Kim and Kandi's tour shenangians were fun. Not to mention the Miami incident which gave me some of my fave NeNe quotes and Kim's face on the bus when NeNe jumped up at her. :lol:

• Members

RHOV

Mary: Less annoying than last week, I see less motive in asking Robin to sing. Sure, Mary wanted someone on her side, but there's no way Robin is stupid enough to not realize that.

Robin: She's lovely. Not much content from her this week, next week looks promising with her blubbering at the table over Ioulia.

Ioulia: I love me some angry Russian. I only wish she'd kick Amanda's ass.

Amanda: UGH. I hate when she's on, she's so one note, basic and idiotic. She needs to be fired. And that dress? Good lord. Her attack at Mary about drinking around Ronnie was ridiculous, if Ronnie was serious about not drinking (which, by the way, she's back to doing IRL) then she wouldn't be at events where the liquor is flowing.

Ronnie: I am willing to bet she's suffering from panic attacks related to Remy's near death experience. Ronnie seems like she's on a sedative medication to calm her anxiety.

Jody: I think we see Jody in her best light when she's with her son, youngest daughter and when she's out of her element with different people who have no reason to give a damn about her. The way she attacked Mary at the party was bizarre. It came out of nowhere.

• Members

ITA I think that season was the perfect blend of all the elements that were at one point great about this franchise. All the right players were present, all the right alliances and adversaries... and yes, those quotes and expressions were priceless! Like when Kim belted out that song "Ring Don't Mean A Thing" at that strip mall concert, and the look on NeNe's face had me rolling! And then the way she enunciated her words when she said, "that's like when they lip sync the words to songs at my son's school." Luv.

• Members

Watching season 1, episode 3 of Beverly Hills. Lisa is fabulous. I feel really bad for Kim. She seems so closed off and damaged. She doesn't even seem to realize she's pushing people away. Adrianne (Sp?) seems totally over her husband, while he is still into her.

• Members

Kandi is thirsty to stay relevant and homegirl's ass is getting tyrannosaurs (she could give both Phaedra and Kenya run for their monies). Without Kim there's no drama in the lawsuit. The last thing I want to see is she and Phaedra throwing shade two years later. It makes Kandi look dumb.

Edited by Money

• Members

You got your wish! NeNe just posted this on Facebook:

Why do I have a feeling they made up? NeNe knocks Kim down a peg, puts a wig in her place, and then they make up and both go after Kandi (since Kandi has had a LOT to say behind Nene's back).

Edited by Mr. Vixen