Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Yeah . . . that b*tch (Adrienne) needed that surgery. I mean she might've went from man to beast but she was tore up from the floor up back then too. D*mn. Talk about a double whammy.

RHOA last night . . . I can't. tongue.png Nene & Kenya stole the show and Kenya's video . . . wink.png

Ugh and I can't with Faye. If they gonna keep showing Ms. Vitiligo (b/c all the black celebs like to use that excuse when we know they bleaching and looking WAY busted than before) then give the heffa a diamond already, so the audience, YoYo, Lisa, and Brandi can chew her up and spit her out next season.

• Members

She's jealous Brandi got promoted and that she didn't.

I loved how they did the editing of that scene. After saying Brandi doesn't belong they show Dana looking like a rough addict and Taylor looking at Dana like "the irony of that comment with yo messed up a--."

• Members

^

B/c Andy claims that Bravo does not want to add another Housewives to their lineup. Someone asked him this on an aftershow awhile back when the RHOA season first began b/c they brought up rumors of there being a Dallas show. He nixed it and said he's fine with the shows he has now and doesn't see himself adding anymore to the lineup anytime soon. But I do think that RHOV would translate WELL with the US audience.

• Members

Loved RHOA this week. I feel bad for Porsha, she's so blind to how unhealthy her marriage. It really bothered me watching the preview for next week seeing Kordell yell at her and her crying.

Also felt bad for Kenya. Phaedra bringing up Walter was unnecessary.

Nene is perfect. I do always wonder how Kim and Kenya would have gotten along.

• Members

I'm watching season 1 of Atlanta. I happened on the current season and that made me want to watch from the start. I like NeNe, Kendra and Kim the best so far. Actually, my ultimate favorite is Kenya's aunt. I wish she had more scenes. I have mixed feelings about Phaedra. I like she has a good sense of humor. Like Kim, she's really all about money though, so it's hard for me to root for her the way I do the women who are struggling with their personal lives.

• Members

Why the heck is $25,000 sunglasses back? The Shana and Dana scene was nauseating to say the least. I thought her drinking and f-cking comment to be a bit crude. "Are you friends with Brandi, bc I hate that bitch." Brandi "isn't on par with our group." Ugh, sit your drunk ass down. I hope she comes face to face with Brandi so Brandi can read her. She sounds VERY resentful bc Brandi got a spot on the show and she didn't

Kyle's store looks really good. Hope she is successful. As for her and Kim, I feel as if they have the same conversation every few episodes. Im over it

I commend Shana for apologizing to Yolanda

Did she? In the preview all Yolanda did was say it was BS and walked away. I thought she was going to rip into her from the comments I read. I hope theres a lot more to it. I definetly didn't see her shutting anyone down in the preview Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Why is Bravo trolling? Their Facebook page just posted "Missing Marlo?" It's then followed with a gallery of pics showing her developing friendship with Nene. They are wrong for this lol. I wonder if this means she truly is making an appearance or are they considering her for next season. I feel they're probably just trolling lol.

On the subject of BH, I LOVE seeing Yolanda shut Faye down. I also liked the preview of her doing the same to Adrienne.