Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

But it WAS rude. Regardless if you think she was exerting power or not, what they did was wrong. They didnt deserve to come in after that. The party is winding down, the caterers are packing up and Nene is stay up past midnight and entertain their ungrateful asses? Heck no!

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

LOL yeah... I notice when its just a necessary cut like Sheree or when Alexis was supposed to be leaving OC they let them say they quit, but Bravo is mad at Adrienne for skipping the reunion and want to make everyone know that they fired her.

Kenya talking about Porsha not going to the strip club: "I guess Papa Kordell didn't sign her permission slip to go on the field trip" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Edited by Eric83

• Members
yeah reading that she was "fired" makes me think they are ready to go in on her. Should be an interesting reunion! How many episodes are left in the season bc I cant wait. Its too bad she is going out like a punk ass instead of going to the reunion, owning up to her ish, apologize and then leave with her head high and dignity intact. Even Danielle, one of the most hated housewives ever, went out better than this and really she was in the same boat Adrienne is in now. Probably worse bc no one on the show liked her, but Adrienne has some allies Edited by Cheap21

• Members

And went out like a punk too!

Adrienne made a complete fool of herself and everything Brandi said was true. She told the girls that Maloof Hoof was torturing her, and I believe that because Brandi stood up and was not going to go after Lisa. I truly believe Adrienne tried to make Brandi's life a living hell because she has the money to do it.

Bye Camille!

Anyone else want to step to The Queen?

• Members

It'd be kind of interesting though, since there's now the proof and confirmation that Brandi's allegations were in fact true about Adrienne. Faye wouldn't have much to bitch about, other than saying that Brandi's delivery of the information is tacky, yada yada yada. I'd enjoy seeing the morally corrupt Faye in a couple segments. :) If Pam was able to get one (that was her name, right? The 25,000 sunglasses lady?), surely Faye can get a lil bit o' airtime in, especially since Camille, Marissa, and actual housewife Adrienne are no-shows.

• Members

Adrienne recruited the others to go against Lisa and throw lies at her is complaining? Bitch!

Camille? Why would I care about plastic face when her fortune was made on her back! One of the most expensive whores out there. Kelsey couldn't get rid of her fast enough!

Bye bitches!

• Members

Oh lord, that is just a PR disaster. Adrienne and Camille are coming off incredibly poorly, how very messy.

I seriously hope Lisa, Brandi and Yolanda are laughing their assess off with some Villa Blanca Rose, Brandi's NYTimes Bestselling book and Yolanda's bountiful Malibu lemons.