Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
They cant make her return next season. If she is really bowing out of the reunion, which it looks to be the case, then she's most likely done with the show. I cant see her coming back after this

but +1 on Camille. Yay, we finally agreed on something in this thread!

• Members
She has tons of money. What are they going to do if she doesn't appear....sue her? She can buy it out. She can afford it, not that I think Bravo would even want to get dragged into a legal mess. She doesn't really get involved and hasn't given them a whole lot to work with this season and I don't see that improving in subsequent seasons. I think they will realize its best to just cut their losses

• Members

Love your banner Cheap!

Hope Adrienne's weak but was at the reunion so I can see her embarrassed on national tv but I wouldn't be surprised if she was a no show.

RE: The whole RHONJ drama and Tre. There's absolutely nothing about Teresa that says "cheap" or "trash". Given all the crap she's taken from Caroline, Jac, and Melissa I'm surprised she hasn't had a total collapse and mental breakdown. But that shows just how strong of a woman Teresa is.

As for what Joe called her on camera (the "c word") he apologized and she forgave him. It was absolutely disgusting and totally wrong but it is also their marriage and at the end of the day the issue lies between Teresa and Joe.

Honestly all this hatred from Jack towarrds Teresa is based on what? A stupid little comment made in a cookboook that came out years ago? Are you serious? A book that's probably over 200 pages and yet 1 line is the reason for all this overblown season 3 and 4 drama? Its beyond ridiculous...and that reunion where Andy trotted out the whole "I'm Jealous of Teresa Bridgade" was just utterly laughable. Between pathetic and still obese Lauren and angry steroidal Rosie I don't know how Teresa managed to stay on the couch this time.

Teresa is defintely on the same level as Lisa and NeNe. She defines the franchise and is one of the "signature" housewives. THAT is the real reason Caroline and the others are so mad. No matter how hard they try...no matter how many lies they make up Tre still has her fans and her base remains faithful. None of them can say the same.

I'd love to have Danielle, DIna, and one new housewife return for the next season. I still to this day FLOVE Dina and regret that she felt compelled to leave cuz of psycho Danielle.

EDIT: I was so DEAD when Ken told Paul that Lisa MADE stupid Adrienne's shows something when she dubbed em the "Maloof Hoof". So true. No one would know Adrienne even sold those damn shoes if not for Lisa.

Edited by ThePrinceOfSunspear

• Members

Oooh what a tough 12hrs...trust me,a lot of issues to deal with...now my bed is calling. #onehelluvaday

I want to know more already.

That's a start wink.png lol

Lisa, Brandi, Yolanda, Taylor, Kim & Kyle attended the reunion.

Camille, Marissa & Adrienne reportedly didn't.

Faye? If Faye attended the reunion to start crap it's going to be almost a given that she's getting a diamond next season.

• Members

Life & Style reports that Adrienne didnt attend the reunion and has quit RHOBH. (She fled to Colorado w/ her kids)

AllThingsRH says the reunion was Lisa/Brandi/Yolanda vs. Kyle. I believe them as they leaked stuff about RHONJ like Koma Kathy saying sh-t about Teresa's parents and Teresa going off on Jacqass.

Edited by Eric83

• Members

This is exactly why Kyle will push hard for Faye to get a diamond. As long as there is a Camille, an Adrienne or a Faye around, she can deflect the negativity off of herself. With them there, Bravo will just edit her as the villain for next season

• Members

I read Lisa & Yolanda threatened to quit if Morally Corrupt joined the cast and that bravo may sway from her if they want to attract that A-List wives they keep dreaming about. It'll be interesting to read who all signs on when its all said and done.