Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

Ugh. All this talk about NJ has me freaking out. This show happens to the the ONE of the franchise that I don't want back until Andy does some serious retooling--even if that means getting rid of everyone and starting from scratch, which I think he should do after this upcoming season, which I feel is going to be a repeat of last season with Teresa once again trying to come between Joe & Melissa, nasty Juicy Joe and his corrupt a**, Melissa playing the victim (when she should just bust Teresa in her mouth ONE good time), Jacqueline being nutty and needy, Caroline being controlling (along with her dull a**, meddlesome kids), and Kathy (who is the ONLY one I really care for) trying to get back in the good graces of Teresa (when she should give her the finger).

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Bravo really could just can NJ (or at least put it on indefinite hiatus) and in its place launch a Real Housewives of Long Island or Staten Island. Either place would give a similar Jersey vibe but give them the opportunity to introduce new women, new drama and none of that old baggage

• Members

With all the tragic gun violence in Chicago that's been in the news I'm thinking its not the best place to launch a new RH franchise.

Dallas would freaking epic and just amazing if the right women were cast of course. But I'm def down for rich oil tycoon mavens to grace my television screen!

Kenya and Cynthia's relationship is so interesting to me. Its like Cynthiia is finding herself liking Miss Kenya Moore more and more despite herself and almost doesn't want to admit it. Meanwhile Kenya has a new lease on life and has sorta toned it down as far as her need to be acknowledged in every scene....

Boris K....so delicious.....

• Members

Boris is very delish.

ITA about Kenya and Cynthia. I love their dynamic. Cynthia's starting to like Kenya despite herself. Kenya's trying to be less noisy. Kenya refusing to acknowledge she acted like a jack--- during that Jet casting cracked me up...

Cynthia really has become one of the better cast-members with the storyline refocused towards her career.

I'm starting to like Porscha (msp) a little too. She has her moments. Her imaginary singing career cracks me up.

The episode was boring but I really liked how genuine all the women were surrounding the pageant.

I have no use for Kandi.

Next week looks interesting though with Nene kicking her "friends" to the curb, hee.