Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

This is NeNe's final season, no doubt. Once this season finishes airing, she won't care who's on or not.

I agree that it's a good thing that newcomer Portia is actually married. It's kind of stupid to bring on a "housewife" who's neither a wife or a mother. I can do one or the other or both, but neither? C'mon...

• Replies 39k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just watched it and this episode made me start to like Karent. I thought it was very sneaky of Alexia to invite Karent to abush her and it was low of Adriana and Marysol to attack her and not even let her respond. They came across childish and kudos for Karent for keeping her composure with her perfect smile.

Lisa and Daisy's scenes are cute but she needs to keep an eye on her. You want to keep your maids ugly! Not that Im saying Daisy is, but I was as shocked as Lisa at all the procedures she's already had andplanning to do. Daisy is owrking on changing he image and snagging a man and Lisa with her fertility issues, better hope its not hers. Im just saying...

I rememebr back when NYC and Bethenny was on, she stood out but she had aspirations about having it all, becoming wife and mother all while building her career, which she actually achieved on that show and moved on. Seems more and more they just cast random single chicks who just want to be in front of the camera. Not that its a big deal, but I also like the family aspect about the women and that tends to be more shown with the wives and mothers

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

See, I haven't watched yet, but I doubt I would consider it boring. I feel like New York and Beverly Hills are more natural shows and you have to watch the progression throughout the season to make a judgement. The ladies are more mature and have stronger relationships (or attempt to) so you aren't going to have nonstop drama from the beginning. I prefer a housewives series like that.

• Members

Nene and Kim were both in the wrong. Kim was there and nene didnt come down for over two hours. If Kim did or did not actually have something to go to (i doubt it) that was wrong. I get showing up fashonably late, and Kim herself didnt get there til seven, but still. And Kim, girl, when Nene saw her and asked her for five minutes she should have said yeah, ok - i have a dinner im late for but ill give you 5 minutes and went out with her and then excused herself. They are both selfish, self important people tho and are so similar thats why they fight.

Cynthia. ugh. I can not.

Kenya is INSANE and i LOVE it.

kandi is still the best.

• Members
Ive watched BH from the start, this episode was boring through and through.

I was hoping we'd never see Dana again, but there she was mugging for the cameras. It was nice to see Camille, I hope we get some talking heads from her in later episodes as that's where she truly shines on the show. Lisa definitely had a bit of work done, she looks like ten years younger.

Regarding the Adrienne/Lisa falling out: I'm confused as to what Adrienne and Paul think Lisa needs to apologize for? Adrienne flat out attacked her character at the reunion to stay relevant, and now wants Lisa to just drop it like nothing happened.

Why can't Chana/Taylor just gooooo away. My god you would think she's never heard Brandi say ANYTHING before. She is sooo the loser chick in high school still desperate to make sure the popular girls like her, it's pathetic.

I watched part of BH Season 1 marathon yesterday morning, and my god Kim Richards looked ten times better just two years ago. Actually most of them did. I forgot how rich Camille was.

Edited by Antoyne

• Members

Yup, I pretty much agree with your assessment. I was hoping we'd get more of Lea/Lisa bonding because that's the relationship I find most interesting. Well that one and Joanna/Ana. Those 4 are pretty much my faves.

Adriana owns up to nothing and I CAN'T WAIT for the reunion when she's exposed for the classless liar that she is. HATE she & Marysol.

I don't think that Daisy would EVER go after Lisa's man. Lisa and Daisy have a special relationship, reminiscent of Lea's relationship with her housekeeper (forget her name).

I was PISSED that I had to wait all the way til Sunday to see the ep. BRAVO should have at least done a Sneak Peek on Thursday. How do they expect this show to continue building an audience when it just starts getting juicy and they make us wait 11 DAYS between episodes?

And ATL and MIA don't go together at all.

• Members

Daisy isnt the issue but theres something about Lisa's husband I dont trust. I bet he has screwed with some of the women he's done work on. I can see himmaking a pass at Daisy once she gets all her work done and she's remade as a "hot" woman. Theres temptation there and who knows what can happen in the heat of the moment. I bet Maria Shriver never expected her housekeeper to sleep with her husband either, but things happen

BH

Just watched and Id have to agree with Antoyne on it being boring. I thought Portia's party already happened but I guess I wasnt paying as much attention. This little 4 (or 5?) year old's party was the big draw of the episode. Yawn.

Why is Shana going around repeating what Yolanda said about Brandy? She is such a sneaky bitch and I dont like her. Brandy never said she slept with everyone in town, but of course as hearsay goes, the more it gets repeated, the more it gets changed from the original statement

Adrienne needs to stop. Just STOP. She truly is playing her self going on and on about Lisa. Just let it go bitch

Edited by Cheap21