Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I haven't watched ATL yet...and I might not now that it's only Nene and Kim left holding down the "Originals" fort.

RHOBH: Adrienne is one bitter, delusional bitch. She thinks Lisa should just "get over it"...in what world? That's insane. Kyle is one angry, resentful bitch. Taylor was far less annoying than she used to be, likely because she realised she couldn't burn every bridge she had on the show. Kim looks better than she did, she also looks like someone who is on addiction altering medication (ie Antabuse). Yolanda looks like good fun.

LOVING Lisa. Whatever she thinks needs to be said or done, I am 100% in this woman's corner.

• Members

I still like Adrienne. I really dont think she deserves to be as villianized as people make her out to be. I did think the gift was a bit passive aggressive though

Im really digging Yolanda. She has an HBIC vibe all about her. She looks like she will stir up some -sh

Portia inviting people to her party was really cute

Brandi constantly hitting on Ken and talking about how she wants to have sex with him is HIGHLY innappropriate. Lisa really shouldnt condone that. I dont care how confident she is in her marriage.

All this talk about Camille but she was BORING last season. She played things way to safe and was constantly thinking of her public image and how she could come across good. She only gave good drama in season 1. She was a waste last season and I dont think she would have brought a whole lot to the table this season. From the previews, it looks like she will at least appear some time down the line and I think thats for the best instead of being a housewife

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

Cheap,

Adrienne deserves all of the disdain she's getting because she arranged (with the help of Kyle) an ambush on her supposed friend because she's jealous of Lisa being HBIC! That won't be changing, so she can get in line or go home!

Stil not sure why Lisa is giving Kyle the time of day, but at least that bitch knows what side her bread is buttered!

• Members

I caught the last 15 minutes or so of RHOA and I was shocked at the comments one of those women made to the models applying for the job. Especially the "now what are YOU doing here?" Or something like that. That was just hardcore verbal abuse - the kind that can crush a person.

As for the RH I watch regularly, BH, I enjoyed it. I am liking Brandi alot more, so far. She can be a bitch but she knows it and she doesn't try to put on airs. The others can be just as bitchy but they try to pretend they are not. And maybe it's just me but I think Kyle tries to play up for the cameras too much when she is with Kim. I don't see them ever working out their issues as long as she does that.

• Members

Finally caught up with my one true wuv RHoBH lol. I am so happy it is back and am perfectly fine with it being a foundation episode for S3. I can busy myself with drinking in the houses, the clothes, the glamour and the glitz leap off the screen and look just that much sparklier than the other RH franchises.

Liking Yolanda already, with that mix of impossibly stunning glamazon and practical, direct Dutchwoman. Of course she's a friend of Lisa's. Lisa is super fabulous as always. This woman can do no wrong (except when she pairs a pink shirt with a black skirt. NEVER pastels + black, Lisa!), and I love her friendship with Brandi.

Kyle really thinks she is the funniest person in Los Angeles. Portia inviting the ladies to her birfday pahty was cute, though. "Hello dahling!"

Kim. Eh. Kathy Hilton OTOH needs to be on the show.

You know, much as I dislike that wannabe TayShanna, I see why this grifter need to be on the show. Because she is a fake and a grifter and always on the point of being exposed as such.

Speaking of fake, I can't with Adrienne. What an awful, cold, malicious woman. And telling Taylor that Lisa needs to get past her pettiness? How petty was it accusing her of selling stories to Radar or TMZ or wherever with no proof?

Can't wait for Camille later this season!

Edited by Cat