Bravo's The Real Housewives of....

• Members

It would make no sense bc not only have we not seen the show yet but neither have the women. They don't know the trash talking the others have done about them in the confessionals. I doubt the show is even completely edited. How can they show them footage from the show if the editing process isn't complete? It wouldn't make sense to do a reunion without viewer questions. Women reacting to what they saw on air or Andy showing show clips and compilation segments

• Replies 39.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Heather on NY is fast becoming an enjoyable addition -- in small doses.

Sonja was the heart of Monday's episide, though. Her advice to LuAnn about having a baby and miscarrying her own child was very heartfelt and smart. And I was stunned when Ramona pulled her head from her own ass and actually made some very astute observations about Sonja's joie de vivre being a cover for her own loneliness.

• Members

I've been watching all episodes but don't have much to comment on as I'm really not digging this season of NYC and all the old women + Heather irk me in some way. Carole is cool if only bc she can't seem to stand the fake Countess. Avocado (ha my iPhone autocorrected my spelling to that and I'm gonna leave it!) I can take or leave but she isn't offensive so she gets more points than the rest. When is this season over? Please just kill it. I cant take another near 20 episode installment like theyve done with NJ

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

This should have been an 8-10 episode season getting straight to the catfights and nitty-gritty. I mean, they spent TWO whole episodes fighting about going to London before actually going to London. We didn't need to see two episodes of Ramona Does Miami and Sonja getting chased by Mr. Perma-boner. It's been 10 episodes thus far -- we should be at epi 4 or 5 by now and LuAnn cheating on Jacques with the Johnny Depp lookalike. THAT'S the dirt I want to see.

Speaking of LuAnn, LuAnn's mom says she can't have babies because she got her tubes tied after the birth of her son. LOL.

I wish the show was taking off though because it really burns seeing that horrid Jill Zarin triumphantly screeching about how the show is a disaster without her in it.

• Members

That last photo with the purple bellbottoms fascinates me. It's like they took a teeny, tiny head, and put it on a giant body. I don't get it. The red dress photo looks like Death Becomes Her. I think the shoe closet one is best.

• Members

I like the expression on her face in the red dress. It's quintessential NeNe, like in the opening of Celebrity Apprentice. smile.png She looks nice in the fireplace photo too. But yeah, that purple pants photo looks like it was warped by someone who's a beginner at Photoshopping.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

Peter and Cynthia are only doing it because they need a STORY. Their failed attempts at starting businesses has gotten old (and look what they did for Sheree). I'm tired of housewives using renewal vows as a way to create storylines. Ramona's was the last one worthy of it all.

Aviva needs to stop talking about Harry - it's getting annoying. Like her failed attempt at a joke the night at Le Cirque. She just needs to stop.