Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

its def been much more.. relaxed. i wouldnt say boring, i look forward to and enjoy it every week, as opposed to before when it was just too much and i dont find it a chore to get through like NJ.

I think the next few epsiodes look really food and dramatic, it just needed to be teased before this point.

i also maintain that ll former wives should have been let go and a whole new cast should have been used.

• Members

I like what they've done with the show this season. After last season's ridiculously draining season it's been refreshing to not have CONSTANT sniping and downright rudeness every episode. I like that Aviva didn't start out dramatic, but clearly based on the previews has tired of holding her tongue for Ramonja...I prefer the shows to have a nice balance and I think NY has done that this season despite others finding it dull. I was also a bigger fan of the HW franchise when it wasn't constant drama anyway...

• Members

I agree that NYC is a lot lighter and fun now, and I look forward to watching it every week, as opposed to Jersey where it's heavy with negativity. It really is a downer when there's SO much hatred and bitterness. That's why I'm hoping/expecting a drastic overhaul next season on Jersey, just like they did with NYC. NYC had a bumpy start, and yeah maybe they could've done a few things different with their casting choices, but overall it was a necessary change and it's starting to pay off. Hoping the ratings will reflect that soon.

Edited by Gray Bunny

• Members

I cannot agree more. I stopped watching NJ because it became so negative, hateful and bitter. It's just draining to watch that much negativity. NYC has done a good job of lightening things up and did the show ever need it.

That's why I loved Vancouver so much (aside from my bias in knowing most of the cast and it being my hometown), it had the drama, but it also had the lightness, fun and glamor of how the Housewives franchise started out.

• Members

Well, I guess the reports are true - Beverly Hills did tape their reunion after all. I suppose with so much happening right at the end of the season, they wanted to capitalize on the raw emotions and get it filmed in a reunion before too much time has passed? Hopefully they do an update reunion later this year once the season airs and combine the two? Adrienne decided to attend the reunion at the last minute:

http://www.examiner.com/article/real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-reunion-filmed-amidst-separation-drama

• Members

I am total Team Heather. She has proven herself to be more of a professional this season than Ramona. I mean I love Ramona, but the last 3 episodes she has been wound too tight for me. Heather and her partner are totally right, and should leave Sonja's ass in the dust. Client? Yeah, right.