Top Posters In This Topic

• Cheap21

• NothinButAttitude

• Cat

• Taoboi

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You mean the show lost 600,000 viewers or thats how many viewers they got? If that's how many viewers they got it's kinda shocking. I will say, Bravo needs to step up promotion. THey dropped it completely when the Russell thing happened which I think hurt them badly. Once the promo is back in order (and Watch What Happened Live returns!!) I'm sure it'll be okay. The show is brilliant this year!

Cowgirl Kim was killing me. I'm living for her this season. She was so obviously on something the past episode and I was so shocekd that nobody mentioned it. You could see individual looks on peoples faces, but nobody acknowledged it with each other lol. I was shocked to see Paul mention it the next episode.

And then episode 4 we have Brandi's arrival! So much happening so soon.

Also, what do yall think of the rumor that Michaele Salahi has been kidnapped? They make it extremely hard for us to believe. Especially since in this case Michaele contacted police and said that she was fine, just having family problems (presumably with Tareq). If it's another stunt, this is the lowest of low.

• Members

Well those ratings are typical Beverly Hills numbers. It makes me sick that people go on and on about how big the show is, but it's ratings were never blockbuster, thats why everyone was shocked with the premiere ratings. It was lower rated than DC (which got cancelled...) until the last few episodes when it started building as the show got more exiciting. It's ratings then were on par with New York, but not the huge ratings of ATL or Jersey.

Another reason I wish DC was given another chance. It was a good show that would've been easy to revamp without Michaele and it's ratings were good.

• Members

Here's the problem with NJ: not one of those women is great, I don't like any of them...

Kathy: skeevy husband drama queen

Melissa: spoiled dumbass drama queen

Teresa: trashy bitch drama queen

Jacqueline: whiner, terrible mother drama queen

Caroline: full of herself and boring drama queen

Beverly Hills was great this week, all the ladies, sans Lisa, continue to sink lower. Loving crazy ass Kim.Taylor's a sicko and seriously manipulative. Adrienne's lost all her coolness, common sense and sense of humor. Kyle's mentally deficient.

• Members

RE: BH: IA they need to start promoting the show again. I happened to watch the premiere live only because I was channel surfing and it caught me by surprise. It's like they're scared to promote it in light of Rusell's death with the family claiming the show's responsible. I hope with all the rumored re-editing they did they didn't hurt what would have been a very entertaining season.

It's amazing when Taylor can cries there are never any tears.

Lisa's diva ski outfit was a hoot. It was funny the way they were making fun of her. Love it when she told Taylor Ken was entitled to have his opinion at a dinner party when Taylor said no one asked his opinion. The only time Taylor dares to cop an attitude with Lisa is when Kyle is around to back her up. She's such a phony.

I actually feel sorry for Paul. Adrienne is such a nagging bitch. I wouldn't be surprised if he's cheating on her.

• Members

It's oddly random and hilarious that she ran away with the guitarist from Journey.

NJ: Frankly, the show could focus only on Theresa and I'd be satisfied. Stuff does not happen without her. The rest are filler. With Jacqueline probably leaving after filming for S4 ends, I'd love for a new HW to come on-- unrelated to the Manzo's/Laurita/Giudice/Gorga clans.

BH: I'll admit to a morbid desire to watch Taylor's story play out... but now, it's sooooo uncomfortable to see it onscreen. Part of me wants her to be completely edited out and focus on the other 5 girls, possibly bumping Brandi to full HW status. The other part of me... is desperate for next Monday to come to see Taylor's breakdown.

• Members

I have heard people talking about how Tere is upset with bravo at how she is coming off this season and claiming they turned her into the bad guy to glorify Melissa and is threatening not to return, but bravo doesnt care because they know she needs the money and will return.

Hopefully 'insiders' start to leak this info more because this sounds juicy, and true. Mel was clearly brought in to be the villian, and won all the women over and made Tere look like the selfish, annoying, whinny, bitch she is when in the past she was more entertaining about it and Danielle was taking all the heat.

Bev Hills is just dull so far.

• Members

I disagree (and I hate when I have to with jp!). I am really enjoying RHOBH thus far. Lisa is my fave, her observations are hilarious, Camille is great, I love-to-hate Kayle and Kim is a hot tranny mess and having a ball while doing so. I thought I was the only one who figured she was high as a kite when she got to the airport... while her "cold" the next day was actually a hangover of some kind. I hope she can confront it this season. And next episode looks very interesting (if uncomfortable viewing).

• Members

dont get me wrong, its entertianing - well the girls are, more so on their own than in a group - but for as much as they have been forced together as a group i expect a lot more. i hope the whole season doesnt center on all the girls getting together for a party or dinner. i like them one on one, etc as well.

• Members

I like that the fireworks seem to be starting at the beginning. It shows how versatile the season will be. I also wonder how things will change once Brandi arrives. She'll first appear in episode 4, but I thought it was later initially. I wonder if she got bumped up an episode or two due to the Taylor stuff.

• Members

They lost just over 600,000. The season premiere episode had 2.183 million viewers; the second episode had 1.555 million viewers. Ouch!

You're so right - DC was beating BH for awhile last year... but then BH broke away and ended with average NY/OC numbers. DC ended with higher numbers though, and I always thought they should have been given another chance. I was so pissed when it got cancelled, yet Miami gets another season? Pregnant in Heels gets another season?? That show had 700-800 million less viewers than DC had per episode. I think Andy just didn't want the risk of doing another high-profile DC episode. I just can't think of any other reason? Bravo got in such hot water the first time bc of the WH crashers that they high-tailed it out of DC.