Y&R: First look at recast Heather Stevens

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

There is no way Paul and Heather could give birth to a daughter that looks like that. Considering Paul is the main parent on the show, this is going to look crazy. Why did she have to be Heather? Mac could've worked or Colleen (why is she dead again?) or a new character.

• Members

I do not like Eden Riegel, but, maaaaan, would I LOL if all of a sudden people started liking her in the role after 2 months. :lol: I can almost see it happen. The opposite of what happened to Muhney, everyone was salivating at first and then it was [!@#$%^&*]. :lol: That was priceless.

• Members

DAMN. I had no idea. I love it when girls with no butt try to compensate by putting the Arc de Triomph in their backs.

As for Eden, you can't tell me that's the best shot they got during that shoot. The sun is in her eyes and there's tension in her mouth.

• Members

Muhney did build up some support once Adam and Sharon got together.

You're right about the clothes not fitting. I think that is more distracting than the jacket itself.

I think there's a good chance Eden will win people over, she's a charismatic actress and if the show actually tries with her (which they never really did with Vail), then she might find a niche. It's difficult to say because this show writes so horribly for the people they seem to love, so you don't know what they will do.

Archived