Y&R: First look at recast Heather Stevens

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No gays on Y&R. If she is a lesbian, then Billy will quickly pound it out of her.

I guess they could do some sort of daring story where she and Chance try to marry and overcome their same-sex attractions.

She looks so terrible in that photo. It reminded me of a younger Joan Van Ark weird plastic surgery/silver face. Or a very airbrushed Paris Hilton. Marcy was cute on GL, I hope they aren't going to ruin that at Y&R.

• Members

:lol: Oh my.... I mean this is all in good fun, but the scary part is considering that this show has done... all of these casting scenarios are half plausible... I was watching an old episode I have on tape from the summer of 2005 .... right when the drums were beating to get Jack "The Hack" Smith fired and it made me realize just how bad this show has.... its amazing how far this show has fallen in 5 years....sad really.

• Members

I know..... I'd take that era back in a second though.... I think the biggest mistake this show made was breaking up the long standing writing team that kept this show atop both in the ratings and critically for so many years.... CBS got involved, brought in Latham who absolutely gutted the core.... then we get a Bell by marriage who can't write worth a damn paired with a Latham leftover and a guy who is more concerned with what's offered at the buffet table that particular day than writing a soap opera....

Its just sad.... no other word for it.

Archived