OLTL: Discussion for the week March 15

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If only someone would punch Mcstain. Why do we lose actors like Scott Clifton and get stuck with ME?

I so loved Natalie and Kim as well. Viki gets on her high horse but it always works for me.

The men left on this show bugs. :mad:

• Members

Dani: I don't know about this. I've never acted before.

Who you tellin'...

:P

Ford is just the creepiest creep who ever creeped, he has GOT to have Laurence blood pumping through his veins.

So what did we think of the Kelly montage? Kind of oddly placed, a not so subtle reminder to the audience that this person "matters", has a history. I kind of liked it though.

I also kind of liked Blair and Cristian's little improv/banter, Blair is a bit much, but it was sort of cute.

• Members

Once again Todd does not care about Jessica's well-being. Apparently this is supposed to be great fun. At least he's not going to kill a baby this time, so that's progress.

I didn't see the Kelly montage, I'll have to look later. What did they pick? I really can't think of enough scenes from Kelly's first run to warrant a montage...and she was there for six years. Were there a lot of scenes of her crying while having that stonefaced expression, and having ugly hair? And I guess one or two scenes of "fun" Kelly, when for some reason the show made her up like Divine's long lost daughter.

• Members

It's official. The writers are on crack with this Jessica story. Since when did Jessica refer to Blair as a slut? WTH?

I'm only halfway through but this Kelly stuff is just a chore to watch and I don't know why.

The show feels like it has no soul.

It's too bad Todd and Jessica are related. They have some serious chemistry.

• Members

Ford is now sexting with Langston? How juvenile is that. I know she's 18 but girl is in HS. And how horny is she to run out of school just be sent her a pic?

That girl he slept with is coming across as a psycho. Girl needs to keep it moving

When did they redesign Llanfair?

Love the Kelly montage. Its good to see her back when she was fun and actually had a personality

I noticed that 3 of the Cramers were wearing similar outfits today. Langston, Dorian and Kelly all had on dark pink tops with black skirts

Archived