March 16, 201016 yr Member I was confused about something today. Was the show trying to elude that Rex is NOT Roxy's son?
March 16, 201016 yr Member The writers periodically hint that Rex is not Roxy's son. Sooner or later, I'm fearful that they'll tell us that Viki had triplets instead of twins and the Natalie/Rex sibling timeline will be blown.
March 16, 201016 yr Member The writers periodically hint that Rex is not Roxy's son. Sooner or later, I'm fearful that they'll tell us that Viki had triplets instead of twins and the Natalie/Rex sibling timeline will be blown. Then we will actually find out that John Hudson may be the real father of the twins. Even Anna Stuart can't take anymore.
March 16, 201016 yr Member I loved watching Schuyler punch Rex....it was almost as good as Kevin punching Todd last week. If only someone would punch Mcstain. Why do we lose actors like Scott Clifton and get stuck with ME? I so loved Natalie and Kim as well. Viki gets on her high horse but it always works for me. The men left on this show bugs. Edited March 16, 201016 yr by Leia
March 16, 201016 yr Member Rex deserved the punch! I wish they would free Mitch from being Rex's father.
March 16, 201016 yr Member Aww, Ford's from Corinth! Okay, Jessica wasn't like this when she was six let alone sixteen.
March 16, 201016 yr Member Dani: I don't know about this. I've never acted before. Who you tellin'... Ford is just the creepiest creep who ever creeped, he has GOT to have Laurence blood pumping through his veins. So what did we think of the Kelly montage? Kind of oddly placed, a not so subtle reminder to the audience that this person "matters", has a history. I kind of liked it though. I also kind of liked Blair and Cristian's little improv/banter, Blair is a bit much, but it was sort of cute.
March 16, 201016 yr Member Love the Corinth reference. Jessica's story is absolute audience poison, at least to me. She's so unsympathetic and I just do not care.
March 16, 201016 yr Member Once again Todd does not care about Jessica's well-being. Apparently this is supposed to be great fun. At least he's not going to kill a baby this time, so that's progress. I didn't see the Kelly montage, I'll have to look later. What did they pick? I really can't think of enough scenes from Kelly's first run to warrant a montage...and she was there for six years. Were there a lot of scenes of her crying while having that stonefaced expression, and having ugly hair? And I guess one or two scenes of "fun" Kelly, when for some reason the show made her up like Divine's long lost daughter. Edited March 16, 201016 yr by CarlD2
March 16, 201016 yr Author Member Love the Corinth reference. Jessica's story is absolute audience poison, at least to me. She's so unsympathetic and I just do not care. I was wondering if anyone else would catch that. But nothing about "Myface"?
March 16, 201016 yr Member I was wondering if anyone else would catch that. But nothing about "Myface"? Oh totally, that got a naughty little snicker out of me. "Hannah's been up in her bedroom sitting on MyFace all day..."
March 16, 201016 yr Member Love the Corinth reference. Jessica's story is absolute audience poison, at least to me. She's so unsympathetic and I just do not care. It's official. The writers are on crack with this Jessica story. Since when did Jessica refer to Blair as a slut? WTH? I'm only halfway through but this Kelly stuff is just a chore to watch and I don't know why. The show feels like it has no soul. It's too bad Todd and Jessica are related. They have some serious chemistry.
March 16, 201016 yr Member It's too bad Todd and Jessica are related. They have some serious chemistry. I've always thought so too. The Jessica story really is incredibly bad. I wouldn't mind if she thought she were a teenager for a few weeks, but to actually go back to HS? Hell no.
March 16, 201016 yr Member Ford is now sexting with Langston? How juvenile is that. I know she's 18 but girl is in HS. And how horny is she to run out of school just be sent her a pic? That girl he slept with is coming across as a psycho. Girl needs to keep it moving When did they redesign Llanfair? Love the Kelly montage. Its good to see her back when she was fun and actually had a personality I noticed that 3 of the Cramers were wearing similar outfits today. Langston, Dorian and Kelly all had on dark pink tops with black skirts Edited March 16, 201016 yr by Cheap21
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.