OLTL: Discussion for the week March 15

• Members

Today is the day I drop OLTL. Today's show was absolute torture to get through. I'll read up on here if anything interesting happens, which I doubt. Ive dropped OLTL in the past and Im about to do it again. This mess is a sinking ship

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

He's already butchered the DID storyline. Why should he stop here? I don't think revealing another alter will fix Jessica. Now her mental illness has left more chaos in her wake. Once again Viki has left town leaving Jessica to fend for herself. Clint is too wrapped up in Kim and Sierra Rose. This story is damaging more than Jessica. And we have Marty with this awful diagnosis.

I've been thinking of this too.

• Members

I hated Viki leaving at first but they made it work by using Bree to explain it. Watching her mother run around like a teen and want nothing to do with her is pretty damaging. It sucks though that nothing is being done to actually help Jessica. Throwing Marty in this mess is just to give them an excuse to have those two fight. Jessica should not be in HS. She shouldnt be running around attacking people and getting psycho over Cris. She looks like she'd kill herself over him. I hate how they've turned this all into a joke. Its almsot as if its supposed to be the show's attempt at humor. I just find it downright embarassing

It sucks when theres not a single good storyline. The custody is the best by default but it features so many unlikeable characters that its not even worth caring for or getting invested in, especially considering half will be gone soon anyway.

Archived