OLTL: Discussion for the week March 15

• Members

When I read the spoiler that Viki was leaving, I was worried too. But it made sense that she'd take Bree with her. Someone has to care about Bree. And Teen Jessica's an idiot. She's not going to listen to her mother whether Viki stays in town or not.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Viki leaving in the time of need is really confusing? Why leave when your daughter needs you? (Though we know Erika had to leave, and Glad she is doing well).

I am tired of John McBain...<_<

And I really think Ford needs to go. But I was surprised to find that I actually see some potential for Hannah.

• Members

They should have made Brody suffer from amnesia after being injured by Mitch. I continue to remain impressed with ML. I hope he is not a casualty of the mass exodus of characters but it looks like they are jumping through a million hoops for Cristian and Jessica and with Layla disappearing soon I fear Brody is in danger.

• Members

Just like Kish! They could have said "We will be concluding Viki's story due to Erika's back surgery not connecting to the mainstream audience, however she will remain in Llaneview but just wont be seen. She may return at some point in the future." :D

• Members

YES! I could totally get behind that!

Brody, suffering from long-term memory loss, believes he is still in love with Gigi, but she and Rex set the record straight.

Jessica pledges to help Brody recover his lost memories, but 1) Brody isn't eager to recall the past (especially after he learns about his PTSD and subsequent stint at St. Ann's); and 2) Brody, having regressed to the mental state of an eighteen- or nineteen-year-old, is a sullen, insolent boor once he realizes Gigi and Rex have reunited. Even worse, Brody now has the hots for Natalie, systematically playing on her grief over losing Jared in order to bed her.

Soon, Natalie discovers she's pregnant. For Jessica's sake, however, she convinces John to lie and say he is the baby's father. (Marty could be pregnant as well, making John the latest town pariah.) Brody catches on pretty quick that he (and not John) fathered Natalie's baby. He demands that Natalie marry him and acknowledge him as her baby's father. When she refuses, Brody, drunk, takes it upon himself to reveal the truth to everyone at Llanfair. In order to keep the peace, Natalie tries to get Brody to leave, but her actions cost her her baby. As everyone adjusts to the shock of Natalie's miscarriage, Jessica orders Brody out of her life for good.

The following Monday, Mark Lawson (Brody) makes his first appearance on DAYS as Brian Jonas, Daniel's kid brother, a former pro-baseball player who has been permanently sidelined by injury, and has come to Salem in order to hit his brother up for money.

Archived