AMC Tour the new California Digs

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Very odd piece, but its nice to be able to appreciate just how much more room they have..... I remember when they did the 25th Anniversary Special and you could just see how tightly packed those sets were in that studio.

Cameron is so PC LOL....

• Members

Love how Cameron was talking about Chuck Pratt, LoL. Basically, he was saying that he knew his character was being written horribly!!

Thanks for posting this vid, I felt weird watching it LoL...the set looks really nice, and I didn't realized things were so unorganized and close together (I guess thats because of all the press around, makes it all look so chaotic)! Definitely interesting though, and I'm going to watch this all the time now, LoL.

Also, for a split second, I thought that was Colby shooting a new opening shot :(

• Members

He was a poorly conceived character from the very beginning (look who was writing though). If you had told me during that summer 1998 episode in which he debuted that he would still be here almost 12 years later as a leading man I would have thought you were nuts.

• Members

I'm liking the hair on everybody these days. Funny though, at the LA signing last night there were some ladies behind me who said that they've noticed that the hair has gotten "worse" since the move to LA. :lol: One of them was a hair dresser. To each his own.

• Members

Cameron has spoken that way before--when B/E gave him (I think it was B/E) the amnesia from the bullet and he couldn't remember Annie he basically said in his most polite, inoffensive way possible that it was impossible to act the stuff he was given cuz he found Ryan so unreaslistic and unsympathetic in the story.

Adam you're right--for some reason I always thought he came in right before McTavish though. But yeah--everyone has basically admitted he came on to be shirtless a lot.

• Members

McTavish's work began airing around Christmas, 1997... according to Wikipedia he begain in January, 1998. So I guess I was a bit off.... so he was Megan's first order of business when she took back the pen.

Archived