OLTL Spoilers

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't understand how anyone can say this when OLTL is constantly regarded by fans and critics as the best soap currently on the air. It's the best!

"Constantly regarded by fans and critic as the best soap currently on the air"? Seriously? Have you bothered to read any of the other posts on this thread? Or any other OLTL thread on this board? What about the ratings-- do those count for anything?

I don't watch any other soaps and don't care which one is the best or worst; I never said OLTL was either. But I don't understand how anyone can't see all the problems the show is having.

• Members

I'm not a lawyer or anything but I would think that Fish is the only one who has any real claim to this child. She's HIS daughter! Gigi, Rex, Kim, and Sky can duke it out amongst themselves but Fish is Sierra's father. No doubt someone will try and bring up Fish's sexuality to thwart his connection to his baby.

• Members

MELINDA

1) I started watching OLTL in 91 and don't really know much about this character. Truth be told, I thought she was dead already. However, I read some spoilers that Andrew and Cassie visit Dorian to tell her about the death of a loved one but Dorian is suspicious. It seems like maybe Melinda doesn't really die. I don't know. I'm happy Cassie won't die and that this brings Kelly back to town. (Still, Langston could have died and I would have loved it)

SIERRA ROSE

1) We don't know who the father is. It may NOT be Oliver. If the paternity of the father is unknown, Gigi is the next one in line to get custody of the baby (maternal aunt). However, if Kim wants the baby and can show that Gigi and Stacy had an estranged relationship, that Stacy asked Kim to care for Sierra Rose is anything happened to Stacy, and that because she is single, living in a guest house, and has a son to care for already that Gigi having custody of another child is not in the child's best interests, Kim could get custody if she's married to Clint. Still, Rex, Schuyler, or Oliver - one of them HAS TO BE the father. I don't know. (BTW, I hate the fact that Rex calls Gigi "jeejee".

FORD

1) Character wise, definitely the next Stacy, but so damn cute. More scenes of Ford and Cristian working out at the gym!

Lastly, Markko, Langston, Schuyler, Greg, Gigi, Cole, and Brody can all leave the show. Useless.

• Members

Ford could probably be decent if they detached him from the Markko/Langston kiddy pool, stop having him associate with generic no-names like Cristian/Layla/Fish, and revealed him to be a Lord nephew or cousin.  He seems like a passable enough actor, who could probably play dark, just make him related to someone worth caring about.

• Members

Making a joke out of Anthony Herrera? James Stenbeck is a character. Anthony Herrera is the actor who plays him. And besides, I know the storyline is crap. It's been crap since day one. It's been crap since the day Pelphrey was hired. But the point is, in MY opinion, if ATWT is crap on a cracker, then OLTL is double-stuffed.

And...uh..."all out sci-fi"?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1f74I1PbiE

• Members

He will either be the next Stacy Morasco (as someone else posted), and be a nasty homewrecker. OR, he will end up being the killer in Llanviews next mass serial killing (come on...We all know it will happen eventually.)

those are about the only two storylines I see happening for this guy.

Archived