OLTL Spoilers

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No, I wasn't really thinking along the lines of Llangston....I doubt that's a relationship that will go anywhere. But I think along the road he will cause trouble for another couple....Maybe Brody/Jessica (should she regain her memory), or something along those lines.

I think that this whole thing with Llangston is just a way of ushering Markko onto the backburner, because maybe OLTL sees what we all see...That he is really useless.

• Members

I was glad he told Kim to buzz off -- she's the main reason Stacy got in all this mess anyway, so her endless hysterics do nothing for me. I'm tired of her.

The paternity test stuff is all so plot-driven and it's hard to care about anyone involved. Any character who goes near Rex or Gigi is damaged, and Fish isn't an exception.

• Members

^^ I agree about Kim, but he was rude to Marty. I'm not a John fan, but I don't see why stupid Stacy takes precedent over a cop and a Buchanan.

I actually love Rex and Gigi so I'm digging this story. The custody battle should be fun if it's Rex and Gigi vs. Kim and Clint vs. Fish and Kyle vs. Schuyler.

• Members

Yeah, if they rewrite it, then it will go against everything we saw onscreen.

I have a feeling they will make it Rex's, simply because GiGi has become so attached to it, and Rex will want to raise it if it is his, so in the long run it will "draw them back together".

I hope with EVERYTHING I HAVE that I am wrong, but I know the writers will put Rex/GiGi back together eventually, and this is probably the way they'll choose.

Archived