James E Reilly interview 1999

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrator

I miss that, the long days. :( A lot of it had to do with saving money. Sets would stay up for long periods of time, less money of wardrobe. I've always liked that strategy of having long days. I know if I ever HW a soap, I would have those long days.

• Members

Same here, though we got out at 2 on Fridays. But soaps all do this--OLTL is having yet another high school musical in May--why not wait for the Summer if they must?

The official USA School system page said this about hours there: "The school day in elementary schools is usually from 8.30am to 3pm or 3.30pm, with an hour for lunch. In high schools, hours are usually from 7.30am to 2pm or 2.30pm"

Jesus--I found starting high school at 8:30 (7:30 if we had any morning extracurricular classes) hard enough...

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Yes! Valerie the hermaphrodite convinced Julian (her father) to sleep with her...Julian didn't know they were related. Later, Valerie shifted into Vincent, and Vincent gave birth to their baby!

Also, Viki cut off Julian's "Little Julian", and a drugged-up Eve sewed it on backwards, upside down, and with some of it cut off! But in the final episode, Kay used her magic powers to repair it.

Passions was sooooo crazy on DirecTV! I loved it! You couldn't miss an episode because it was so wild!

Archived