CW: New Nikita

Sylph

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

What will be the new GG? The HBO series, about three sister writers and their domineering literary mother?

And I don't know about that other show. :mellow:

I know she also has a feature coming, she adapted The Late Bloomer's Revolution and it will star Sarah Jessica Parker. Reportedly it will come in 2011.

• Members

Nikita, I can take or leave. I liked the USA show, but I think that's a weird thing to want to bring back.

And I hope the Wyoming thing is more LHOTP than GG.

CW has some pretty decent scripts in development, I think, based on what's on The Futon Critic. There's another family soap about the horse-racing world, one about college cheerleading, and one about an aspiring country singer.

• Members

I'm willing to bet that this Wyoming farm soap is a US remake of Australia's very successful McLeod's Daughters soap, set on an outback cattle farm.

And yet another remake of Nikita? The original movie was awesome. The US remake was turgid. The USA TV series was campy, addictive fun, to the point where I don't really want another show recreating Nikita and Michael's twisted love story. Peta Wilson and Roy Dupuis (even though he was from the Ronn MOss School of Acting) made the show.

Archived