AMC: Wednesday (01/27/10)

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

She truly is. I've felt this girl should be in A stories since she got here. She has a presence about her.... and an edge. It should be her getting the screentime Denise Vasi is getting. Hopefully something will come down the pike for her.

• Members

I don't think Shannon Kane is being wasted, more like underused. I love her with JR Martinez, the chemistry is so there for me. I think they can both show their true talents, if given more time on the show--and not just as cops working on a case. Jessie and Angie need more time on the show, to. Front and Center, they are the ones who I think are truly being wasted.

Adam bringing in that Chase Archibald guy for Colby was soo Adam! Colby's reaction was expected, I like that she rejected him. I liked when Annie said to Colby, "I told him it was a bad idea!".

All Bailey does is go around PV to everyone's house who she knows, asking if they can babysit Stuart. I honestly can't wait til the show is rid of her! Now I'm not sure if Damon is the robber guy?? Yesterday I was thinking he wasn't, but then today he stole from Colby and hid in her room...I'm just confused now, lol. I wonder what Adam will think tomorrow if he see's him in Colby's room, which I think he will.

That was funny how Tad got himself arrested for "flashing" just to get in that room and say sorry to Liza, lol.

• Members

GH characters and I see absolutely no resemblence to them

Am I the only one having problems seeing Natalia in a romantic relationship with a man? Im not seeing this chemistry with Brot. She's very tomboyish and I almost expect to see her with a woman

• Members

Hrmm I actually enjoyed todays ep a lot, especially after finding yesterday's so boring (although Colby's acting impressed me less than it has). The Brot/natalia stuff was fun, even the Tad stuff worked for me--and I kinda like Colby and Damona s well as Adam's oh so obvious setup for her (and our obvious set up for a new set "my wife is having the parlour renovated" or whatevr). I was thinking though, while I wsn't sure about Petey and Colby (I liked Petey, just not sure together)--this is the kinda story they shoulda had--her falling for him just as Adam wants to see her with someone of her same standing. Cuz technically Petey is, though Adam would still not approve.

Archived