OLTL: Spoiler from TV Guide

• Members

This May the show is going to do another high-school musical, this one will depict the star-crossed love of Cole and Starr.

Valentini says they wanted to do this last year, but the timing(for the characters) wasn't good, and that they didn't have much to sing about.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The last musical was not Carlivati. And was dreadful.

I don't have a problem with those stories if the rest of the show is good or if the couple is something worth perching such an event on. I think the show is hot and cold right now, and I don't care about Starr and Cole. I'd much rather see a musical celebrate couples the audience is interested in, couples of all stripes - whether it's Cristian and Layla and whatever starcrossed thing they have coming up with Brody and Jessica, or Clint and Kim, Viki and Charlie, or Bo and Nora, or Matthew and Danielle or even possibly Schuyler and Rachel. Those are new and/or interesting. I had thought this new musical was going to be about the Matt/Dani/Destiny crowd, so more Starr/Cole bores me.

• Members

I am not in Starr and Cole's age range, but are they really that popular? I guess I am always turned off because I think BB reads off cue cards, he is always pausing in weird spots and looking off camera, another musical during sweeps, can't they do in a non sweeps month, when ratings are not so important

Archived