Y&R: Episode discussion, Week of January 25, 2010

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think it's time for Sharon and Phyllis to have a scene like this:

And something ELSE I noticed today. I'm telling you, Braeden and Muhney have BONDED. Between them speaking German to each other and their common interest in macho, athletic endeavors.... it seems Braeden is allowing Muhney to push farther in these scenes than he usually allows. I'm convinced that Braeden has taken him under his wing, in today's final scene, he looked almost PROUD of what Muhney was giving. I almost expected him to say, "Well done, my little grasshopper".

• Members

Oh yeah. In his return interview, Braeden explicitly said that Sharon Case and Michael Muhney were the ones who stayed in touch and showed support during his absence.

It seems to me that Victor is now fully on "Team Adam". Nick and Victoria can kick rocks...and so can Ashley, Jack, Neil, Paul, Amber (the latter four of whom all gave negative public statements about Braeden's press-contract shenanigans).

I agree with all the reasons you indicate that they have bonded. It will be nice to see Victor feel some genuine kinship (because Victor feels what Eric feels) for his son.

• Members

I find it pretty stupid that they show Mac getting weekly ultrasounds when the medical community has come out recently to caution women against getting them too often. Hopefully this Friday will have the same low rating the last ultrasound got.

Did Lily not consider before that she might die from her cancer? It's like it took the death of a friend to make it seem at all real and now she gets to worry about her babies being motherless. Shouldn't that have been thought about before deciding to go for surrogacy before remission. I think this is the dumbest least sympathetic cancer storyline I have ever seen. But then nothing on this show is tugging at my emotional heart strings these days.

I think its obvious that Adam is a plant and this sudden feud with Victor is all for show. I think it would be funny if Tucker realizes it too and uses it to feed Newman false information that they lose their shirts on. I would love it if the Newman's were suddenly the pennyless underdogs.

• Members

Adam and Victor are hijacking Katherine's storyline. Maybe it felt that way because Katherine wasn't in today's episode.

I'm assuming since no one giggled Adam's affair with Rafe was not mentioned by Victor or the article.

I wonder if Tucker let JT take the day off because he wanted a (blood) parental bond like JT has with Reed. Or maybe the writers are phasing JT out of the role of Tucker's right hand man so Cane can take the position.

That's not going to happen. YOUGOTTHAT!

• Members

Victor will point his finger at Adam, telling him he'll pay for this. After the opening credits, Ashley will see Adam and slap him, telling him she never thought he would do this to her. After that, Sharon will see Adam and tell him he's despicable. Phyllis will fume and blame Sharon. Ashley will have a wet dream with Adam, and think she's going crazy. Sharon will reunite with baby Faith and by episode's end she will have told Nick the truth and they will go away behind a dumpster somewhere to have sex. Noah will not be told until three months later.

Archived