Brangelina SPLIT!!

AllMyDaysatGH

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Both have refused to talk about it in interviews (heck, Paltrow refuses to be photgraphed with her current husband on a red carpet, to make a point about not serving her private life up for public consumption, apparently). But the rumors were that she was snobby and it worked on his nerves after a while. Which I have no difficulty whatsoever imagining! However, given the PR machines behind both actors, this could have been a strategic leak by Brad's people to make him look better? Who knows anymore.

And, yes, Gwyneth called Aniston "that TV girl." She has a point. I caught an Aniston movie on the plane and it was like "Hello, Rachel Green." She was doing a lot of hand-wringing and hair-tossing. Even the production values weren't that far removed from Friends. It was all very generic.

The irony about Gwyneth's comment is that I honestly think that 98% of Hollywood film output is boring Transformers-style dreck. And yet everybody wants to be a film star. Honestly, high-quality TV is where it's at if you want to really do some interesting work. IMHO.

• Members

Yes, Cat, that's all Aniston does - play Rachel every chance she gets.

Most, if not all, of Aniston's film roles have been a big screen variation of the Rachel Green character.

She also can't carry a movie to save her life, which is why she's typically supporting a bigger name lead in all her films.

She sucks.

• Members

I bought my mom a People Magazine that had Jennifer on the cover with the title "5 Years Later". People Magazine acts as if we haven't heard all about Jennifer's divorce. I thought it had been 8 years since Brad and Jen divorced. Anyways, I can't feel sorry for Jennifer because she is milking this divorce like Meg Ryan did with hers.

I don't feel sorry for Brangelina either. He broke his wedding vows and she took someone else's husband.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived