Brangelina SPLIT!!

AllMyDaysatGH

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

No idea. I don't even read tabloids, I just saw this and then researched some more and found it on several other sites.

What I'm wondering is, these two were never even married, so why would they need DIVORCE lawyers?!? I don't know what to think, but just wanted to post it here cause I found it interesting, get other peoples opinions on it.

• Members

I saw this at Daily Mail.

I have rooted for them mainly because I can't stand Jennifer Aniston and because the tabloids endless trumpeting of how their relationship is over for real this time (they have been breaking up for 5 years!!) annoys me.

• Members

They never got married. Neither would be entitled to the others money. They would need to work on custody and child support issues since Brad adopted Maddox and Zahara that Angelina had adopted on her own (actually she may of technically adopted Pax on her own because of some rules of the country he was from not allowing unmarried couples to adopt).

• Members

Eh. Aniston is as big a fraud as the Brange.

And no matter what happens, Teflon Billy-Goat Brad will continue gliding through his A-list career with nary a tarnish to his name. Meanwhile, one ex works her tan on shiteous rom-com after shiteous rom-com while the other travels the world pimping her best role "Saint Angelina, UN Ambassador." Because, let's face it, her actual movie career is pretty close to dead. Not Lindsay Lohan-dead, but damn near Mel Gibson-dead.

• Members

Brad hasn't exactly had a hit movie in a long time; I think even Angelina might have had one more recently than he did (wasn't she in some hit spy movie in 2008). He seems to be one of those actors who is known as a star whether his films do well or not, like many aging men at the box office. They're even trying to peddle Harrison Ford as a big star when I can't remember his last hit film.

Archived