Brangelina SPLIT!!

AllMyDaysatGH

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Drilling for Brange -- are the reports true?

And yes, Aniston is a fraud. She can't promote a movie without pretending to date Vince Vaughan, John Mayer or Gerard Butler. She is always pulling the Pitt/Jolie card in every interview. It's been 8 years now. Let it go. I used to think she was a great comic actress on Friends but now I can't stomach her fakeness and neediness on my TV. JMO.

• Members

Are you talking to me? :unsure: I couldn't care less of JA is a fraud. They all are. Boo-hoo. Nothing new there. They all perform "fraudulent activities" to promote their sh!t. :lol:

I did, however, asked for a further comment on this in particular:

Why is "Brange", in particular, a fraud and why should Brad have "tarnishes" to his name?

• Members

I just found it interesting the way, when Brad Pitt left his wife for Angelina Jolie, he was totally let off the hook by the media. It was all "Team Aniston! Team Jolie!" and how Angelina was a whore and/or Jennifer a baby-hater who only cared about her career. Back and forth.

Brad, on the other hand, was treated with no little admiration for having "traded up" from "TV girl" (as Gwyneth Paltrow famously called Aniston) to movie actress with some buzz to her name. I think this made Pitt more arrogant and alpha-dog than he already was.

I also believe that Pitt's A-class PR people will spin this so that he, once again, gets off lightly in the eyes of the world if Brangelina do break up (which I wonder about as the partnership is currently very lucrative for them both). The spin will, once again, be about poor Brad unable to cope with "unstable heroin addict" Angelina, etc. Similar to all the negative things we heard about Aniston being self-obsessed (true), how she didn't want babies (untrue -- she had a miscarriage the year before the divorce) and how she gained all this weight and got ugly when Brad left her and really, can you blame him as Angelina is so much better looking, etc (just plain vain and spiteful on the part of Pitt-Jolie's PR people).

In the grand scheme of things, this is all Hollywood nonsense but it is interesting to note the minutiae of how these peoples' PR engines work. And both Aniston and the Brange have full 100% control of what gets "leaked" out there.

Archived