AMC: Friday 01/15/10

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I am surprised that Jake figured the odds were against the three of them not having the disease and that Marissa had enough of a brain to consider the possibility that Trevor was not David's son. Power bills were high in PV as light bulbs went off.

• Members

Ok y'all know I love me some opening updates.... but this might be the most illogical one yet!

WHY is Zach still in this one??? He is DONE! He is as done as Aiden, and yet they keep Zach and drop Aiden?

Not to mention Joe is still there, yet he is DONE too. Sadly...

Where is Colby? Where is Madison? Where is...as bad as this is...Damon? (I hear Bailey is only recurring.)

Opal - LOVE seeing her back in the opening!!! Her walk-up shot is MUCH better than her previous one too. Go 'head Jill Larson!

Also love Annie's new shot - and her new position. Get here AWAY from Ryan.

Speaking of Ryan --- haha, love how Greens has taken over his 2nd spot. But her shot is so old and needs an update BAD.

I think that's about it for now... I will probably have more questions after a few more viewings.

As for the show... snore. I'm so ready for February when things heat up!

• Members

Zach and Joe are still on contract as of the credits. Aidan, I'm assuming (cause I didn't look for his name), isn't. But if we're talking contracts, Opal is still recurring as of the closing credits today so I have no idea what they're doing. They also removed Taylor's headshot three weeks before she was removed from the closing credits. I'm not sure there are even rules to updating the opening but just general guidelines. That, or are they are following the contract changes and the closing credits aren't accurate down to the week.

I'm guessing that Colby, Madison, and Damon will be added with the HD opening assuming they do a new HD opening and that the shots haven't been filmed yet. That, or they're just waiting to add them because they have so many people to take out so they're adding and subtracting slowly. They'll probably wait until

• Members

Well, that was then. I'm assuming there's gotta be some rules becuase I'm pretty sure an actor that was purposely omitted could sue ABC or someone for not being represented. And only long-term contracts ever make the opening and recurring stars don't either, so there must be guidelines of some kind. The only exception in the post-2004 openings was leaving Catherine Hickland in OLTL's opening years after she was dropped to recurring, but AMC has been more vigilant on that front.

• Members

I love how AMC updates it's opening when necessary. I don't understand why Zach and Dr. Joe are in the opening, though. Kendall being in it makes sense, since AM is still on contract. Is James Mitchell (Palmer) still on contract with AMC? I'm glad they added Opal in! I love how they split up RyICKA and put Greenlee in between them, LOL. They still have yet to add Madison, nu nuColby, and Damon. I suppose they will add them in when the LA shows start. I hope they re-shoot everyone. Tad's shot is so old, his hair is chocolate brown! MEK head is almost totally grey now, LOL! GH needs to take notes from AMC, and update their dead man walking opening montage, and QUICK.

Anyways, I liked the show a lot. I liked how Tad saved Damon, and stuck up for him. I didn't like how Damon and Tad kept saying "baby daddy", though. Rebecca Taylor scripted this episode so I'm not surprised ;) . Liza and Tad kissing 24/7 is starting to irk me to, it's like, slow down you fools! I thought they were taking this slow last week, now they are at warp speed!

Finally Marissa was smart and had the guts to say "What if David isn't the father?" I CHEERED! And then I cheered even more for Amanda at the end when she said to Jake, "What if your the father?" FINALLY she grows some brain cells.

Loved all of the Adam stuff, and his speech to everyone. JR not hugging Adam didn't bug me.

Greenlee/David stuff still has my interest, I really like their relationship.

• Members

I am tired of David's illness/non-illness being all about Marissa. No, strike that. I HATE IT WITH A WHITE HOT PASSION that she's making this all about her. "Why would he do this to me? I can't believe he wouldn't tell me! Didn't he think about what this might do to me? No, he wouldn't lie about something like this to me!" I reeeeeeally dislike this dopey eyed, grimacing bitch. She just met David six minutes ago and has turned on him and disowned him 100 times in that short amount of time... and yet, she's acting like she has this strong, deep bond with her beloved father that David's maliciously ruining. It's like, if you'd not been so quick to be such a ho and jump on the "We Hate David" train with the rest of the cool kids, maybe I would feel sorry for you. But, nope! I think she deserved to be played just like all the rest.

• Members

I'm sure they made an exception because they already had footage of her. It's EXTREMELY easy to just slip her footage back in. And long-term contract might be 4 or more months. And Walt Willey has only been supposedly on recurring since this past August but the show credits have never corroborated that and in recent interviews Walt never said he was dropped to recurring and said he was confused whether or not he'd be used again, meaning he would have a reason to think that he might. Recurring actors wouldn't think that way. He's going to be recurring as of the LA move, however, but Lucci and Nixon are trying to get him a new contract.

Archived