NOTICE: What Happened, How It Was Resolved and Moving Forward

Sylph

HBO: Game of Thrones

Major Season 7 spoilers have (allegedly) leaked online, outlining what looks to be much of the plot of next year. I have not read them. Much.

Edited by Vee

and how Thrones can give people hope in a post-Trump, post-truth era.

:rolleyes:

Anyway, I wish Finn a lot of luck and he seems like a great guy. 

Edited by DRW50
editing out some of my bitching...

After the last film in the series Nathalie Emmanuel is now a full part of the ongoing Fast and Furious ensemble, as evidenced in the new trailer for the next one.

Thomas Sangster (Jojen) is one of the stars of Steven Soderbergh and Scott Frank's upcoming Western series for Netflix, Godless.

Will Tudor, probably most famous for getting his big dick out to make the generally wretched Loras plot slightly more interesting, has been cast on Shadowhunters for a major role. I don't watch that show, but good luck to him.

Alfie Allen joins the cast of Shane Black's The Predator - a huge get for him. I love Shane Black's writing, I love the Predator and I am looking forward to this immensely.

Addendum: Gethin Anthony (Renly Baratheon) is also voicing a character in the new Mass Effect game.

Finn Jones has fled Twitter after getting into it with people over Danny Rand and Asian representation. And is getting a lot of hate as a result. I wish I was more surprised Marvel is too busy counting the money to tell their actors to stay out of these things when they are not going to be able to say what people want to hear.