AMC Tuesday 12/29/09

• Members

Yes I'm sure Thorsten held a gun to JHC's head and demanded he have the final scene :rolleyes:

Actually it wasn't planned that way. It only happened because of AM's early delivery throwing everything off schedule. He was supposed to tape his last scenes in early November.

Actually I thought he and Angela Tessinari did a really nice job with it and it worked well with Zach's exit.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As long as he is gone for a good long time, I don't care that TK got the last scene in the NY studio. He did a nice job in Zach's final farewell scene. I also liked Kendall and Erica's farewell. I wish them both well. Just don't come back to AMC.

• Members

ALRIGHT! Sheesh!

I agree. The main point is Zendall is done! If Soap Net hadn't revealed that "trivia tidbit" nobody would've been able to tell the difference since the entire show's been taped out of order thanks to the scheduling. I rather have the final scene AMC taped in their NYC studio be something poignant like a goodbye scene rather than something foolish like Amanda whoring herself out in the backseat of a car.

• Members

Woohoo!!!! I second the hope that Alicia decides to stay in NY.

At this point, I find the idea of Rylee more tolerable than RyICKa or Zzzendull, so I'm okay with Greenlee's return. I also hope it means Jackson gets more screentime.

• Members

Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.

Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more. (What you say?)

Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more.

Hit the road Jack and don't you come back no more.

• Members

I hope when Kendall does come back (she can't be gone forever as long as Erica's on the show -- I'm not that optimistic), either AM or recast, I hope it's because Zach is DEAD!

I know that sounds harsh, but there's really no other way to explain why Zendall split up. They've both cheated on each other a zillion times, conceived children out with other people and Zach murdered her brother. If their marriage can withstand that, the only other way out is "death do us part."

Archived