Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

IMissAremid

AMC Tuesday 12/29/09

Can anyone confirm that AMC did their extended credits today?

They did a big musical montage behind their credits featuring pictures of a lot of people hugging from throughout the past year. Some of the clips were kind of random (like Kendall and Aidan hugging). Is that what you mean?

They did a big musical montage behind their credits featuring pictures of a lot of people hugging from throughout the past year. Some of the clips were kind of random (like Kendall and Aidan hugging). Is that what you mean?

Yes. Thank you.

Now I'm going to have to track it down somewhere.

Wait...they are gone? For good?

SERIOUSLY? Don't play with me...

Granted, I'm not a fan of any of the current male characters on AMC (especially Adam, David, Jesse, JR, Tad, and Ryan, which means I'm SOOL if I ever want to watch this show again), I'd literally wretch at the sight of the smug Zach Slater when I'd see him on my screen.

I guess the coast is clear for me to watch the 40th anniversary specials next week.

Can anyone confirm that AMC did their extended credits today?

Yep I just saw them, AMC ended a couple minutes ago here. The credits were at the end of the episode, featured some video in the background with the credits moving fairly quickly on the bottom of the screen.

Yep I just saw them, AMC ended a couple minutes ago here. The credits were at the end of the episode, featured some video in the background with the credits moving fairly quickly on the bottom of the screen.

Thanks. Grrrr I can't believe I missed them. I figured since they didn't do them on the 23rd they'd be at the end of tomorrow's episode, the last one of the year.

Thanks. Grrrr I can't believe I missed them. I figured since they didn't do them on the 23rd they'd be at the end of tomorrow's episode, the last one of the year.

Wait! If the credits were "moving fairly quickly on the bottom of the screen," then those would just be the ordinary credits. The extended credits don't move like that.

Good riddance. Ryan and Emma next, please.

Yes, please. When Adam suggested sending Emma to boarding school, my heart was filled with joy... until it was made known that Adam wasn't serious. Sorry to say (not really, just trying to be PC), I am soooo happy this boring actress is being left behind!

Wait! If the credits were "moving fairly quickly on the bottom of the screen," then those would just be the ordinary credits. The extended credits don't move like that.

They were extended credits, I said they moved quickly because, well, they did Lol. Way more quickly than they did when GH and OLTL did theirs last week.

From the Soapnet.com recap for today:

Kendall and Zach pack up the boys and prepare to leave. After sharing one last kiss, Kendall heads out to the car. Zach takes a last look around the house, turns off the lights and looks back one last time. "Goodbye," he says and the screen goes black

[trivia tidbit: The above was the last scene All My Children shot in NYC after nearly 40 years. As soon as the scene was shot, the original All My Children theme song was played over the loudspeaker. It was an amazing, moving moment.]