AMC Wednesday 12/23

• Members

Does anyone else love the original "Christmas in Connecticut" with Barbara Stanwyck? There's a character who repeatedly mispronounces the word catastrophe and that word kept running through my mind throughout this episode.

In the past, we have had families gathered to celebrate the holiday, but assuming that this was the Christmas show and not Monday, it was a major disappointment. Where were the Chandlers and Hubbards? Where were Joe and Ruth considering that TIIC knew they wouldn't be going with the cast when the show moves to LA and this was the last year they could have been featured at Christmas? Where was Tad wishing on his star?

Instead, we got a boring Zzzzendull alternate universe meeting, Ryan & Erica defining their relationship right as Greenlee's health starts improving, more of Jake whining about David.

There was no sense of family, hope and love (no Zzzzendull and RyICKa do not count). Catastrophe! :angry:

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree, but it's what I expected. I kinda got the hint when the Angel of Death Father Clarence showed up in Zendall's storyline.

Krystal was annoying the hell outta me today. It's like she lays it on just a little bit too thick when it comes to her trying to convince the "cool kids" that she's no longer into that "loser science boy" David.

Jake: I can't stand David.

Tad: Oh, David totally sucks.

Krystal: Absolutely. David sucks mega hard to no end, man! He's like the most evil person ever to walk the earth because he's sick and twisted and so full of lies and ultra manipulations to the tenth power, he just makes me gag! Like, gag ultra, ultra, mega hard! Like TOTALLY!

We get it Krustal! You're not into David's dong anymore! WE GET IT! I'm just glad she didn't do her: "Oh, I know! You see, back when I was living with David..." :rolleyes:

• Members

The fact that everyone stayed up all night really irritates me. We all know that in the Northeast, the sun doesn't come up until after 7am, and they all are just like "ooh, it's dawn. We might as well stay up!"

WHAT?!

Usually, they all just hang out on Christmas Eve. This is the first time, I remember, that everyone saw Christmas Day on this show.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Not even that, but RYa$$ FLINGS open his balcony doors, leaves them WIDE OPEN, and goes out to breathe in that crisp Pennsylvania air!

Who are they kidding? It's already 20 degrees around here, and I'm slightly south of the Main Line.

I'm a'feared the production team will take this strapless-shoulder-baring-let's-not-wear-jackets-in-the-dead-of-winter look to new heights when they hit sunny LA!

• Members

While we're briefly on the subject of wardrobe, it bothers me that Ryan never wears a belt. If he did, perhaps he could have spared himself of the embarrassing Thong Gate of '08. Then again, when has Camera Whoreison ever had a problem with a little publicity? <_<

• Members

I thinkt here's only 2 (3?) more weeks of NYC filmed stuff. From the little we know he had absolutely zero to do with anything taped in LA, though of course there'll be some crossover. I got the impression even some of the later NYC stuff--post anniversary doesn't have much to do with him either.

Archived