B&B: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why are they acting like one doughnut is going to kill the fetus? If that was the case, babies in North America would be an endangered species.

I like the Sandy/Bridget friendship. Nick is such an ass though, his one redeeming speech about getting a vasectomy and not telling anyone was a one shot deal in likability.

Northcafe, how long do you predict it will be before Taylor and Whip are going to the Vegas chapel? I can't really blame the writers for not coming up with any original storylines for Taylor when Hunter's life is more like a soap opera.

• Members

Taylor romances are so boring they do nothing but shut down threads!

I've seen a lot of starlets wearing 80's crap these days I think "Dare" is going to accidentally wind up being a popular collection. Besides, their collections of three dress have always been underwhelming. If Katie was smart she'd hire another designer as a back up plan.

• Members

At most of the boards I frequent, the posters worship Taylor and practically wet themselves whenever a man so much as looks at her. She is still an extremely popular character.

On an unrelated topic, Elizabeth Snyder was listed as story consultant today, along with Patrick Mulcahey. Does anyone know anything about her story writing skills?

Archived