B&B: December Discussion Thread

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

yea this came out of nowhere. Steffy's motives for kissing Bill was bc hates Katie and wanted revenge. I noticed that Thomas said that her behavior and talk isnt healthy. I wonder if they are going to make her go completely psycho

I like the idea of Whip and Taylor. I hope they get an actual storyline and arent just thrown together just for the sake of being together

• Members

After Taylor's pill popping wedding to Ridge didn't work out, she's finally decided to find a man that Brooke hasn't broken in??

Although I tend to use Sorassing to gauge the length of a relationship and Brooke and Ridge were married for a decade while Taylor was dead.

• Members

Yessir and it's getting OLD (FAST) to hear taylor whining and crying about men who love Brooke and then try to trash Brooke for it. Ridge told taylor from the day he made her his rebound betty that he loved Brooke and that he always would. She wouldn't listen and instead tried to force him to stay away from Brooke and faulted Brooke when he refused. After nick and Thorne, you'd think that taylor would quit faulting Brooke for her miserable choices (please writers, make it stop... it's like nails on a chalkboard).

-- I have no love for Katie or Steffy so while I'm rooting for Steffy to lose, I'm not exactly rooting FOR Katie. Katie might want to remember that she became pregnant with prick's child (thanks to stupidity on both katie and his part) and then pretty much celebrated Bridget walking out on nick. Steffy isn't her freakin' family and doesn't owe her anything. I want Steffy to be squashed, but after she makes Katie miserable for a while.

-- As for Tylo, why do the writers keep feeling the need to incorporate her personal stuff into storylines? It's creeping me out and it's not clear if they do it because they don't think she can pull off any other storyline or if the writing is just lazy.

Anyone catch it when Pam asked taylor why was she looking for Whip, if she had something she needed publicized? OUCH!

• Members

sarah brown is knocking it out of the park on this show and already has a purpose on the show unlike what gh did to her. patrick mulcahey clearly is writing to her strengths, its almost like her version of carly on gh..almost. she hasnt had such a depth-driven role since carly. it makes me so happy to see the ratings karma gh is getting with franco for figuratively almost firing sjb(they told her they were ending the character and she left sooner than she was supposed to because she went to b&b ) .

i know its early but so far they havent missed a beat with sjb and i hope it stays this way.

• Members

I too think she's a revamping of GH's Carly (right down to the junk food passion that can't be denied even when pregnant). While I loved her as Carly, I wanted the writers to be true to their word that would would be different from her GH character... of course they meant Claudia and not Carly.

Given the fact that at least it's something different for this show, I'll take whatever Sarah's dishing out and thank Mulcahey for caring enough to let SB do what she does best. I'm really hoping, however, that this storyline won't pit Bridget against Sandy. I like the Budge/Sandy faux friendship.

Archived