Y&R Discussion: Week of 11/30

• Members

What about that new DA we saw at Chance's ceremony? I would also prefer a woman, but I don't think we are going to get that either. I agree we do need some true competition for Michael and Heather is not it. Although I was never a huge fan of Christine's I did think CLB and LLB did play well off each other in the court scenes. I am not saying get rid of Vail Bloom since I do like her in scenes with Paul and I didn't mind her as a corporate lawyer at Jabot but she does not belong as a ADA and never has.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ok, I will give you 65:35 and I am not budging :)...anymore than that and CBS won't have much use for the Michael character on their network and I do think they want his lawyer mode to be back in full effect. And I already do see that he is slowly becoming more involved and in more scenes with the Newmans and Katherine, I expect that to continue. I guess we will see but I am beginning to notice a difference in certain things and it was very evident starting with this week.

• Members

It's a deal. I can handle 65:35. I hope you are right in regards to Michael and he isn't shoved back to the backburner when Victor returns and this Tucker storyline heats up. Michael needs to be in the thick of that story also.

• Members

I don't think the current predicament will improve, especially with these writers. Criminal activity is treated like such a joke on this show. Michael will continue to carry out his function, and Heather will continue to be portrayed as the stupid one that always botches every case. I think they're set on this pattern.

I wouldn't mind Heather being written out. They have very little interest in her, and if her relationship with Paul hasn't been explored in the three years or so she's been on this show, I don't think it will ever be.

Then again, this crappy writing team keeps on creating more and more new characters and refuses to trim some fat. So a lot end up being ignored for a very long period of time.

Archived