Y&R Discussion: Week of 11/30

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Jana 'the tumor made me do it' and Amber have no right to criticize Ryder. Lauren has finally stopped going along with whatever plan the Fishers are on.

Jack who helped Adam frame Victor? Adam treating Nick and Victoria badly was one of his redeming traits.

Maybe the show realizes that Joshua Morrow does his best acting when a child is in danger.

• Members

I just don't get why they have Nick mourning more than Sharon, enough already, he spent no time with the baby or Sharon, so the mourning is over the top and I have no sympathy for it. If the writers were invested in Nick, they would not have done such a trashing on his character, ruining him with the constant back and forth, after awhile no one cared. My advise stop the beating of the drums about the baby's death, it looking, smelling and tasting like a Newman, I think we all get it, it is supposed to be a Newman.

• Members

They don't care about Sharon as anything other than a dumping ground for the various wannabe alpha males clogging up Genoa City. We're supposed to weep for Nick, but all Sharon is there for is to be this bimbo Adam and Nick and Jack fight over.

• Members

This whole story with Adam and Sharon is ridiculous and poorly executed and pretty rushed.

It doesn't help that they keep on trying to hide Adam's unredeemable crimes (I'm sorry, but he needs to pay in some way), and Muhney and Case have no chemistry and aren't selling this story. Muhney and his miscast theatrics seriously piss me off too.

• Members

That's a big problem with this horrible writing team at Y&R, they keep pushing characters over the edge to the point where they can't be redeemed or to the point where they themselves aren't creative enough to redeem them. Look at what they did to poor Patty Williams, who looks to be on her way out soon, I'm betting.

Archived