AMC: Tuesday 11.17.2009

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm loving the Madison redemption story. I am confident that her father killed Henry and is drugging Madison to keep her quiet. Randi is so tedious. I can't stand her. Frankie has got to save her from her father so they can fall in love and we can be saved from annoying Randi. I want Randi to go far far away from Frankie.

• Members

Ryan is not Annie's husband. WHY THE F--- does he think he has any right or say in regards to her getting an amnio or any other tests which could put her and her baby at risk just so she can prove that Adam is the father of her child. I was absolutely appauled with his talk with Jake today. He really has some nerve and has sunk to a new low.

Why was Ryan even in David's office? That seemed so random. I find it hard to beleive that David would be so sloppy as to leave an open file of Greenlee on his PC not even password protected.

Randi, go do what you do best, put something in your mouth and STFU

• Members

Yeah, it is a problem when the same people are writing 2 to 3 episodes in a row while some writers only work once or twice a month. I'd hate to see how bad a burned-out Taylor can get!

ICAM!

Ryan is irredeemable at this point, imo. I don't see how a "hero" can be so blithe concerning the health of an unborn child, especially in a woman who has previously had a miscarriage.

As far as David's computer goes, at the hospital I work for, all computers automatically lock up after 10 minutes of being unattended and you have to enter your password to unlock them, so there would be no way for anyone to come along and see a patient's electronic health record. I know it's just a soap, but it's such a stupid plot hole to let Ryan know the bitch is coming back!

Archived