AMC: Tuesday 11.17.2009

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Well, after the episode ended, I went to make a quick lunch.

Anyway, today's writer was Joanna Cohen.

Okay. On to my comments...

Denise Vasi is a joke. This Madison storyline is making ZERO sense. She's now schizophrenic? What was with that drugged up robotic version of her, anyway? I don't trust her father and don't get what the hell he has staked in all of this. It's confusing and watching Vasi give the blankest look while allegedly being "feisty" just makes it even more confusing.

Ryan, calm the phuck down! Is he seriously hounding Jake about how fast he can get a paternity test down on ANNIE'S child?! Jake is an ass and Ryan is a dingleberry. The both of them acting as if they have some kind of power over when and how soon Annie can get a paternity test done. Jake was almost the voice of reason when he brought up how plans to protect their family have all gone wrong, but that all went to hell in a handbasket in a matter of seconds.

Zach's a joke as well. "I want Kendall home NOW!" I am through! Too, too through with this imbecile! Barking orders and acting like a petulant child.

Aidan's that (ahem) hard up that he's devising all of this just to have sex with Kendall? :rolleyes:

Loved Annie's outfit.

• Members

I don't understand why they have writers (Dufour, Hamilton, Kahn) do a trial run and only write once in a blue moon as if they have standards for their writers and have to make sure any newbie is good enough for their show....when clearly they don't really have any standards (Taylor, Bugler etc).

• Members

Well Dufour is gone and didn't get passed the test phase. Hamilton and Kahn, not sure. Maybe they just freelance and are only used when work is available (like when a regular scriptwriter needs a day off). Seems like they want to keep a really small writing staff.

• Members

Small staff is one thing, but having two people write approximately 400 pages of dialogue a week? That's a little much, and unfortunately, it's happened on this show more than once in the recent months. The the elimination of the outline process (thanks Cowudders) and the already shoddy storytelling and plotting, the last thing this staff needs is burned out dialogue writers.

• Members

Y'all --- our show is a hot mess!

I just can't even fathom this David/Amanda/Jake storyline...

Ryan/Erica/Zach disgust me everyday with their actions to save Kendall. Btw, how does Spike/Ian/Emma even know their family when they've never around???

Madison North - prob. the only thing I'm enjoying right now, although Randi/Vasi is bringing it down like usual.

I guess the Greenlee thing was interesting today - although Ryan being involved doesn't make me happy since he's probably the character I hate the most right now.

Archived