The Suds Report: Nov. 6, 2009

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As per Nelson's "wacking off" blind item, I am wondering if it was one of the guys from OLTL. AMC has no younger actors with the exception of Daniel Kennedy and he's recurring. ATWT has the kid who plays Parker and he's recurring too. I wouldn't completely rule those two out, but I doubt it's either of them. From what I've always heard, OLTL has the smallest set and many share dressing rooms. I wouldn't be surprised if it was Eddie Alderson or Brandon Buddy :lol:

For some reason, when Nelson says younger actor, I'm thinking he means someone who plays a teen, I think he'd be more specific if the actor was like CM or AT or JY, etc.

• Members

Gotta love how Jimmy Reilly's pet project, Theresa/Lindsay Hartley, is basically trashing him for any sort of free press. And of course, Reilly's biggest defenders are keeping their fat mouths shut. The same defenders that came out when he died and were like, "Thaao was a bitch for saying mean [!@#$%^&*] about Reilly." Double Standard Much? And I don't even like Thaao. He's a dumb, old queen.

• Members

Who says he got caught in his dressing room? Is it really such a big deal to walk in on your roommate "indisposed?" Perhaps the person in question was taking care of business in a more public place, like say on a set when he thought no one was there or the coffee room. I'm just saying, it's hardly unheard of.

• Members

The blind item says he was "caught in his dressing room." I know what you mean though, It's definitely not unheard of. I think Nelson is just trying to sensationalize the whole thing. I think in a way it's kind of funny. I mean there isn't anything to be embarrassed about (to an extent) in a way.

• Members

That's news to me. I just read the interview with Lindsay and Eric. I take it that she's angry/hurt that she really never got any big reviews from anyone in the press for her portrayal of Theresa, since she worked her ass of on Passions. I don't blame her if that's the case. When Passions first started, Lindsay wasn't a good actress. I watched her become an excellent actress on Passions throughout the years. I've always praised her amazing talent on Passions because I saw how good she was (and still is!). She was the reason many people like me continued to watch Passions, even though we knew it wasn't getting good. The girl is just hurt, that's all. If she was bitter, she wouldn't have acknowledged that without Passions, she would be nowhere.

Archived