Y&R sweeps preview

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ITA! He has zero chemistry with anyone. He just doesn't emotionally connect to the character at all.

I had totally forgotten about Estella! How the hell could they leave her hanging like that? The poor woman's life has been ruined by Adam, and no-one (TPTB) seems to care.

• Members

I care, but I was told that I was silly to root for an inconsequential dayplayer/newbie.

I wish Rafe and Estella tied somehow to the Gutierrez family, and we'd have a bona fide Latino family. But...again...squandered opportunity.

• Members

Since Raul somehow got even less airtime and purpose on his return then they did, I'm not sure if it would have made a difference.

It's fascinating how they are running as fast as they can from what Adam did, unless it serves their purposes. Like he tells Sharon about his relationship with Rafe, to get her to trust him.

Never mind that if Sharon had half a brain, her realizing that he was with Rafe while he was dating Heather means he is not reliable or trustworthy, and that she is getting close to yet another man who cheats or lies. I hope that we get some "it was just a phase" type of dialogue from him. They might as well make the whole thing ridiculous.

• Members

Estella was never anything else than just a tool they used to show us that Adam was seriously disgusting. But then Muhney came along and suddenly there's a change in the tune. Maria fell in love with him and now she'll use him for the next few years just because he praises her material on twitter. And nobody cares that Muhney is not and never will be Adam.

• Members

Yes. The Twitter. I see that at DC sometimes. ZOMG, he Twitters. One time he joked he was leaving the show, and someone believed it, ha ha ha!!!

I should try to convince people that Krista Tesreau writes the Mindy Lewis Twitter. Maybe Rauch will give her a job at Y&R. She can be a recast of Casey Reed or something.

Someone at Y&R must have a very low opinion of Sharon. I remember when people were freaked out at early Adam, stealing one of Phyllis' scrunchies. Now, the man who terrorized a pregnant woman and had her essentially raped by a pervy gyno is going to be another notch on Sharon's bedpost, and Sharon has fallen so far, no one may even care.

Archived